Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we not just have 1 fucking game where we're not missing key players
Shark Tank No GIF

Already seen people suggest Deki at LP and Sarr at RB even Dragusin RB or a back 3.

Let’s get this over with quickly. None of that shit will happen you mad bastards.

Ange will pick Davies at LB and Emerson RB and we will be fine.

Real shame to be missing BOTH full backs, but I'd rather it in a home game against Wolves, than away at Man City!!!

Here's hoping we can cover both their absences... That's what the SQUAD is for after all!!!

Davies and Emerson can do fine against Wolves. Also, we have Maddison back, so losing Porro's creativity is not as terrifying as it would be before.

Already seen people suggest Deki at LP and Sarr at RB even Dragusin RB or a back 3.

Let’s get this over with quickly. None of that shit will happen you mad bastards.

Agreed on most of that, but wouldn't be out of this world to see Dragusin come in at RB. He's played DM before and also I think maybe RB, so might manage the inverted role.

Anyway, I agree with you it'll likely be Davies and Emerson.

EDIT: Transfermarkt suggests he hasn't played DM before, not sure why I thought that.

Palace targeted him all game. Long balls down the left flank. Regardless of whether he was ill or not, they targeted his lack of physical presence.

Emerson came on, locked down the left side and we ended up scoring twice and winning.

Davies is a great 4th choice centre back. But an absolute terrible Inverted left full back.
Davies is good at tackling and passing and gets forward nicely. Not terrible at all.

We've already had our one game, remember?? That's all we get!
0 is less than 1

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

No, we did NOT get even one game.

In last one Son had just returned from Asian games, where he was overused.
Bissouma came from AFCON and had to start from the bench.

They were on like 50% at best.

We would have had one game if both of them would have been able to start.

In the start of the season we were missing Benta and also lost Perisic almost from the start of the season.
Then the Chelsea game rolled on where we lost almost half of starting XI.
When those absentees were returning, Son, Sarr, Biss all left for their regional tournaments.
Now that they have returned, we have to play without Porro and Udogie.

I mean, would it be so much to ask to have Vicario, Porro, Romero, VDV, Dragusin, Udogie, Bissouma, Bentancur, Sarr, Maddison, Kulusevski, Johnson, Son and Richie all fit and in form at the same point in time?!?

Ain't as bad if it's just one that has to come in but will be missing a lot from the team with both out.

Also in less surprising news lo celso and Solomon still unavailable.

I think If we get a decent offer for Gio in the summer we need to take it, decent player on his day but not cut out for the physicality of this league

But he trained!
I figured, that is what matters? Richard Arlison Richard Arlison 😒

Also read just bit ago how letting such a superstar leave for pennies like 30 mil would be almost like a crime against football...

While reality is that we have to release him on free or for marginal fee most likely. No one will pay any significant fee for a crippled footballer. At this point 5-10 million is best we can even dream of.

If he doesn't start then his agent will be on twitter. And with good reason.

What the fuck are you on about?

What is this good reason?
Dragusin is a CB.
We play with 2 CBs.
And we have available 2 centerbacks with whom playing 90 minutes together has NEVER resulted in a loss in EPL.

What is the "good reason" why our 3rd CB agent should stir up shit in Twitter in such situation, I'm waiting for your explanation.

Back
Top Bottom