Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FpWZMgXWYAA0Hf7

I don’t care how shit they are, I’ll never be confident in us beating Chelsea. But if we can get three points next week, our following six fixtures are Wolves, Forest, Southampton, Everton, Brighton, Southampton. Really should rack up quite a few points in that run.

Plus, Sheffield in the FA Cup and a very winnable UCL second leg at home. If there was ever a time to build some momentum and go on a run it is now.

Not much to add really, thought we did enough to win.
Usual story - first half bad, second half good. I saw myself on MOTD, just for a split second, after Sonny scored. Disappointed he didn't score his usual hat trick, coming off the bench ;)
Nice to see Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , Spurshaker Spurshaker , East Mid Yid East Mid Yid , and Shades Shades before the game and good to see so many smiling faces at the end of a game.
Hope the spammers get relegated, if they don't pull their finger out, they will.
Hopefully, we can now kick on and start performing better for the whole 90 minutes.
And once again - MOTM Emerson 🥰 🥰 🥰

you're such an old fashioned fan.........
where's the 4 page rant about how shit Dier was, how dreadful PEH is and a technical dissection of Sons lack of impact off the bench. Round it off with a dissertation standard treatise on how Levy is destroying the club and whimsical moan about beer prices in the stadium.

Coming across as being happy to see us win at home just doesn't cut it these days Bill.

Modern football fans are weird. You are not actually allowed to enjoy beating your 3rd tier rival without saying how shit half the team were and picking fault with everything else.

I'm not going to pretend that I enjoy watching Conte-ball because I don't but I am always going to revel in beating the Mockneys and milk it for all it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom