Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham - (Tues 23rd June 20:15.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He(like myself) will probably not be sober enough to do a match thread for a good while ,should they go down...

Aint that the truth. It would be a month long bender

OGC.da4c5acc05ed466b639f8e32d9753b4d

I refuse to believe that this....

3_Karren-Brady-daughter-bikini.jpg

Came from this...

aazL67vy.jpg

We need to unleash Gaza or Lo Celso - see if they can save her from Spam. Imagine how broken Brady would be knowing her daughter was dating a Spurs player, sitting in our state of the art stadium cheering us on during match days and not a community-funded athletics track and then being taken home, wined and dined before being gently pounded to sleep by a Spurs player.

Itโ€™d certainly add a bit of extra spice to their cup final.

I refuse to believe that this....

3_Karren-Brady-daughter-bikini.jpg

Came from this...

aazL67vy.jpg

We need to unleash Gaza or Lo Celso - see if they can save her from Spam. Imagine how broken Brady would be knowing her daughter was dating a Spurs player, sitting in our state of the art stadium cheering us on during match days and not a community-funded athletics track and then being taken home, wined and dined before being gently pounded to sleep by a Spurs player.

Itโ€™d certainly add a bit of extra spice to their cup final.
Haha come on. Brady was decent looking in her pomp. I'd still do it now to be fair

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Dier - Davies
Ndombele - Skipp - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Kane - Son
Won't be that though - because Mourinho will probably change that defence for no reason, bring Dele back into the team and not start Ndombele.

That team wins 2 or 3-0.

West Ham are wank.
That would be my team too but I have a feeling we might hear about Dierโ€™s suspension before Tuesday and then Bergwijn might need a rest he seemed to be struggling as he came off.

I fucking hope Ndombele gets a bloody look in thatโ€™s for sure.

The pathetic title was clearly written by some loser who's only sexual experiences are with his hand.
He obviously didn't get enough attention growing up so needs to scream "look at me" on the internet and make this thread more about Wet Spam than Spurs. :pochrolleyes:

The pathetic title was clearly written by some loser who's only sexual experiences are with his hand.
He obviously didn't get enough attention growing up so needs to scream "look at me" on the internet and make this thread more about Wet Spam than Spurs. :pochrolleyes:

You say pathetic followed by the term "Wet Spam":pochrolleyes:

I bet your life is a barrel of laughs.. I should imagine there is a queue of people begging you to go to their party..

Last edited:
Ah the title name. The sort of thing that ends up trending on twitter. Not really acceptable is it?

I thought it was quite restrained to be quite honest.

A must lose game.

West Ham are pants.

Cue the obvious outcome.
:D
The game is up, Spam boy.
I will be relishing your posts (if any more) in this thread.
You must be crying salt tears after your lot got smashed today by Wolves.
You are going down, I say you are going down!

Lloris
Aurier Davinson Dier Davies
Lo Celso Winks Dele
Bergwijn Kane Son

Ndombele is not ready to be trusted in a game like this, we need 11 players who are not afraid to get stuck in. He can come on as a sub if the game is over in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom