Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Season's over now, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone fancy trying to convince me that's not it?

I suppose the one last good thing we can achieve is to lose to City.

Depressing.

As much as it would be typical, I can't see it. That robot up top will bully us in the air and they play the way we do, except much better. The only way we get anything is via them missing a shit load, being terrible on the day or a red card.

Foden against Ben Davies by the way? White flag. Give it up. It's a guaranteed goal down before the game even starts.

Isnt that what always happens.

What's he supposed to say yeah were fucking shit at it .....mate

We need a proper set pice coach next season for sure.

To say he's a fraud is a bit much.
The fraud bit is pathetic. What I will say to someone here is watch what you wish for.
I’m raging as much as the next guy but we need to let Ange fix this. He must be given the chance. If we get to say October or November then I think questions will be asked.

Yes Ange should have been jumping up and down with that one but the cunts were doing that all game in defence and attack and getting away with it

I pointed out early in the game the amount of times Kulu was getting fouled but nothing done by Oliver
First time Kulu makes a foul an instant yello

Again Ange should be complaining loudly

Imagine Klopp saying fuck all in a similar situation?
Or Arteta
Or Pep?
Yup Ange is a fool for not calling out refs. Klopp and Arteta and just about every other manager call out refs not cause they are emotional hotheads - They call out the refs cause it decreases the chances of getting calls against them. Ange’s nice guy approach just means refs aren’t afraid to screw us over because they have no fear of getting called out. The refs know they won’t be raked over the coals by the media/fans like the VAR team who got the Diaz offsides wrong. Yet another way in which Ange is naive.

Probably because he can’t play a winger role like he used to. Wingers in this system need to be constantly beating their man, Son hasn’t been great at that for 1-2 seasons.

The situation with Son is hard, he isn’t a 9 but he perhaps isn’t a winger anymore at least not in how we play.
Hmmm, winger needs to constantly beat his man? Well we don’t often see that from kulu, timo and bj. Although bj did try a few times when on the right. On the left he was woeful and Ange puts him there!

Back
Top Bottom