Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In cafe this morning having my breakfast. Talking to a Norwich fan I know. Leaving, he says to me 'Enjoy the football'.
Enjoy? ENJOY?
FUCKING IDIOT!
BUt heard Bob Marley on the radio on the way back. That is always a good omen.
what dose ENJOY mean?
never heard of this strange thing

Unreal, mightn't even be on the bench but he's such a talented lad. Not 17 for another 4 months. Some very talented young players in the academy.

It's the LOVE/HATE Derby...

I LOVE the BIG GAME magnitude of occasions like this in advance, but HATE the GAME itself until it's over, and ONLY if we win!

What a weird existence we lead!!!

I reckon it's going to be

Vic

Porro Romero VDV Davies

Sarr, Bissouma or Bentancur

Maddison

Kulu Son Werner

With Johnson, Richarlison and Bissouma to come off the bench if needs be.

I don't think Johnson starts because of the magnitude of the gam - he's still young and maybe a bit naive. But he can definitely do a job coming off the bench.

Please could this just be the reverse of the Chelsea game where everything went to shit.

We need 9/10s all round from everyone.

A red for one of Woolwich's players would be nice......

Vic

Porro Romero VDV Davies

Maddison

Kulu Son Werner

I don't think Johnson starts because of the magnitude of the gam - he's still young and maybe a bit naive. But he can definitely do a job coming off the bench.
Just like your starting XI.

It's the LOVE/HATE Derby...

I LOVE the BIG GAME magnitude of occasions like this in advance, but HATE the GAME itself until it's over, and ONLY if we win!

What a weird existence we lead!!!
The reverse fixture is the one I hate most on the calendar.
I hate that we’re coming into this cold after a two week layoff on the wrong end of a drubbing.
We need to compete for everything from the first whistle and not gift them any chances.

I fucking hate Woolwich with a fucking passion. I don’t truly understand any so-called Spurs fan who doesn’t. .

Just like your starting XI.
Robert Downey Jr Ok GIF

Vic

Porro Romero VDV Davies

Maddison

Kulu Son Werner

I would start Johnson over Werner but thinking about it, I probably expect the same as you. Plus he actually influences the game of the bench all the time, Johnson.

Vic

Porro Romero VDV Davies

Maddison

Kulu Son Werner

Needs Richi up top for his pressing, physicality and shithousery IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom