Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You just know that Michael Oliver will be suckered into dishing out the yellows against us, and I also have no doubt that he will award the scum a soft penalty for good measure. In my opinion, Hugo's poor performance lost us the game last season, and I hope we don't gift them a win again on Sunday. The atmosphere will be electric, and I can't wait. COYS!

Yep and forgot to mention the Europa standard CL group they got , ridiculously weak , enabling them to take off key players and rotate more ,normally after 60 minutes and qualifying after four games.
Also noticed the perfect gaps between games and they virtually threw both domestic cup competitions. City and the scousers have had a brutal run of fixtures and huge injury problems , especially the bin dippers which I think is now finally taking its toll.
I haven't even started on the lucky wins and draws at home to City and away to the scousers ( the blatant odegaard penalty)and some of the diving and falling over at the slightest whiff of a breeze , Jesus , Saka and Martinelli I'm looking at you.
Any physical engagement with them on Sunday and we are in trouble , meanwhile Son and Madders will be getting assaulted by Saliba and Gabriel without any recompense.
This could be a very frustrating game to watch.

That's why I'm saying we can't allow that.

Need to put pressure on the officials early in the game and raise their threshold. We need to be destructive in this game and dictate the energy and flow of the game. This is a game for the like of Romero and Maddison to be clever arseholes. Porro as well.

It’s up to Ange get them up for it surely? That is part of the managers role. If he has a role at half time in our ganes then surely he has two weeks to get them ready and prepared for NLD. I’m sick and tired of the BS exscuses people keep making g for Ange. His not a novice as some people keep pointing out. His had 20 plus years as a manager no excuse!
Fuck me,if there’s one thing that Ange will get 100% right is he’ll have them motivated. It’s up to the players to do their jobs. They need to be aggressive an play with passion. They need to do the basics well all game and let their ability cause Woolwich problems. I want to see our midfield and front players be brave and not be passive and go for Woolwich because we can rattle them. The pressure is on them big time and let’s see if they can handle it.

Fuck me,if there’s one thing that Ange will get 100% right is he’ll have them motivated. It’s up to the players to do their jobs. They need to be aggressive an play with passion. They need to do the basics well all game and let their ability cause Woolwich problems. I want to see our midfield and front players be brave and not be passive and go for Woolwich because we can rattle them. The pressure is on them big time and let’s see if they can handle it.

People forget so fast.

They just think it’s easy to be the first coach from Asia to get to the premier league. Like anyone could win repeatedly everywhere they go and take step after step.

Motivational speaking and getting into players heads has been the main factor that got him here.

City didn’t just win, they won comfortably.

Nagging doubts sneak in now for gooners.

Those players will be telling themselves all the right things but do they really believe they can get be perfect from here on out and even then have to trust City won’t be?

Who do we think will.play left-back??

Davies are still out right?

Will he go with with Micky on the left, and Ivan Dragu in the middle?

i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

Those players will be telling themselves all the right things but do they really believe they can get be perfect from here on out and even then have to trust City won’t be?

There'll be a hell of a lot of dog noncing over the next couple of days.

You just know that Michael Oliver will be suckered into dishing out the yellows against us, and I also have no doubt that he will award the scum a soft penalty for good measure. In my opinion, Hugo's poor performance lost us the game last season, and I hope we don't gift them a win again on Sunday. The atmosphere will be electric, and I can't wait. COYS!
The atmosphere has to be as hostile and loud as humanly possible.

And Pep said that was their most difficult game remaining. He probably didn’t mean it (I hope), but hopefully he’s got them well and truly worried.

Last edited:
Have to win this game. Even a draw and the vermin scum will go on about Totteringhams day in our own ground. If the lads are not absolutely up for this and realise they are going to war then I give up

Back
Top Bottom