Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing for bloody sure is in no way should we be 'leggy' in this match. Should be out-running them all over the pitch.

Fucking hell, I'm getting really anxious about the game and it's only Tuesday!

Haha please help me everyone. 🤣🤣
mate I'm honestly trying to not interact with you anymore on the grounds that I genuinely think there's something mentally wrong.

if I was debating with someone on here that appeared to be normal I would have asked after he claimed "it was well covered at the time" to provide 1 bit of actual evidence (be it news article, quotes, clip...anything) as it wouldnt be hard to do being it was "well covered at the time".

I'm almost certain you're aware you're wrong and can't accept being called out on it so you double down by way of insults hence why I think there's something legit wrong.

mate I'm honestly trying to not interact with you anymore on the grounds that I genuinely think there's something mentally wrong.

if I was debating with someone on here that appeared to be normal I would have asked after he claimed "it was well covered at the time" to provide 1 bit of actual evidence (be it news article, quotes, clip...anything) as it wouldnt be hard to do being it was "well covered at the time".

I'm almost certain you're aware you're wrong and can't accept being called out on it so you double down by way of insults hence why I think there's something legit wrong.
You're doing a great job of not interacting with me after your 7th reply, and you think I'm mental. 🤣🤣

Let me help you, as you're clearly not the brightest.
If you're trying to not interact, the best way of achieving this is to erm not interact.

Go to bed you've obviously been drinking. 🤣

Better in every area, so that is the challenge.

Trossard better than Richarlison, Rice better than any of our midfielders. And so is their captain.. Saliba better than our best defender.

It's about managers and coaches adding value.

Sunday might be embarrassing.
just under 2 years ago. So disappointing to see where we are now and how good they have become over the same period.

6wrCb6e.jpeg

Austin, Emerson, Davies, Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Werner, Richarlison

*Don't even @ me. Don't wanna see us wet noodle a 0-5 to those cunts at home, the state we're in atm.
Well, let's just say it would be better if we were meeting them on better form, with our proper FBs.

Anyway, gonna have to rejig....

yOKd86K.jpeg

Austin, Davies, Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Skipp, Kulusevski, Johnson, Richarlison, Scarlett

Can't say I'm looking forward to this, in fact, if I'm completely honest, I'm bricking it.
Hopefully the players are up for it, because we need to be at our best to get anything out of this game.

Yeah I am worried - have to be all over them and better in the middle and up top to get anything from this game.
Hoping Maddison and Son step up - they need to get the team going.
Hope Sarr is fully fit and starts as well for his energy cos we are going to need it.

Can't say I'm looking forward to this, in fact, if I'm completely honest, I'm bricking it.
Hopefully the players are up for it, because we need to be at our best to get anything out of this game.
Can't see us getting anything, unfortunately.

If we were heading into it in better form and with porro and doggy, then I'd be more positive.

Think we're just in a difficult spot tbh.

One of those 'timing' things.

Jeez, I hope the players aren't as defeated as some of you lot.

I can still remember when our record v Wenger was about 1 win in 30 matches or something stupid. God that was depressing.

Still went to matches full of positivity. Although I can thank all the MDMA in the 1990s for that I guess.

Fanbase now would literally be throwing themselves off the Skywalk. No back bone. Or high quality MDMA.

Hard to factor everything in - having a cold, honest look at our recent form + high thrill-seeking line + no FBs/ their defensive form in the prem + scoring for fun - and foresee a positive ending.

I'd rather have the above ride up front and hope for a cheeky win in the back seat.

Not doing it to myself, just to be enraged that we collapsed on the day.

Still expect the team to give everything they do have, of course.

Just like 2 years ago, their little pussy players won't be able to handle the hostility and atmosphere.
The only chance they have is to score early and keep the crowd quiet.

I can still remember when our record v Wenger was about 1 win in 30 matches or something stupid. God that was depressing.

Still went to matches full of positivity. Although I can thank all the MDMA in the 1990s for that I guess.

Fanbase now would literally be throwing themselves off the Skywalk. No back bone. Or high quality MDMA.
Adding things up and being realistic doesn't mean you're accepting doom.

We just don't yet have the squad we need to cover losing porro and doggy, for starters.

Just the way it is.

You could be all feel-good as you want, that doesn't change the fundamentals of the situation.

I'd rather set my expectations realistically, here, and not go all ragey on the day for us losing, in line with the odds.

Game has just come at a bad time for us.

One of those - jammy as fuck for scum, of course - things.

Expect to see our players give everything they have and stopping the scum opposition of getting the result they want. No excuses, time to stand up and do a proper job on the hated opponents.

I'd rather set my expectations realistically, here, and not go all ragey on the day for us losing, in line with the odds.

Maybe that’s the difference. I don’t think we I expected much. But just had some sort of weird hope it would be different this time.

So there wasn’t huge rage when you lost. Annoyance for sure. These day’s expectations are different and probably the effect of social media doesn’t help.

Can you remember Jols first season? We were awful that season. But it was an absurd game. Up there with the 4-4 chelsea one.

Happy days in a strange way. Well at least for me. The lane just felt different back then. Just getting into Europe seemed like a huge event.

It's absolutely fucking pathetic some of the drivel I'm seeing, anyone would think we're in the relegation scrap...

I'm generally quite down on us overall this season compared to many, but I'm nowhere near as bloody wet about the upcoming fixture as 90% seem to be!

Someone above moaning about where we are now compared to when we beat them 2 years ago, we're 5th, we were 5th then ffs!

Back
Top Bottom