Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You joke, but there are people sat around me that have been more negative than me for a lot longer.
Maybe they're just elite at spotting problems. I'm just average. And the rest of you are stevie fucking wonder.
You're not wrong. I sit at various locations around the ground - about half a dozen games per season - but no matter where I sit, there he is, the moaning old cunt. I wish he's just fuck off and do what you've decided to do - watch it at home.

You're not wrong. I sit at various locations around the ground - about half a dozen games per season - but no matter where I sit, there he is, the moaning old cunt. I wish he's just fuck off and do what you've decided to do - watch it at home.
I'm less vociferous in the ground.
The most you'll hear from me is a huff as Kulu cuts inside for the 38th time and loses the ball.

You clearly do not appreciate the effort I put in to get a seat behind you no matter where you sit . That lack of appreciation makes me want to watch it from home .

When are you planning on going next? Asking for a friend

And a silencer

nice GIF
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just hope the players realise how big this game is we’ll have 15 fucking days since Newcastle and the scum will have played 3 times since! We have to fucking swarm them from the start! Hope the atmosphere is like the 3-0 under conte..

FUCK THE SCUM UP!!!

That is really strange. I always sit in the same seat.

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

This is it though - we NEVER mark the big threats properly and just have players in their zones, its ludicrous. How many times have you watched a corner this season and said wtf is Porro or Johnson or even Skipp the few times he played marking a 6 foot plus threat? We don't do it properly and lack the physicality throughout the team most of the time but not to have Romero, VDV or Bentancur or someone with some height and aggression on the biggest guys is criminal.
Who's going to be up against saka and odegard?

They're moaning? Oliver has fucked us over more than any other. He was the ref for the Chelsea game this season he was the ref when he gave arse the most ridiculous penalty and refused to go to the monitor when told to. He is the cunt to end all cunts and should be laughing not crying.

Back
Top Bottom