Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What about fans are they allowed to attend?

This makes no sense a COVID outbreak amongst players and staff yet they can all rock up into a stadium full of supporters. Weirdness.

J’ajoute que les internationaux Doku (ailier) et Meling (latéral gauche), ainsi que Tait, milieu en pleine forme cette saison, très important dans les liaisons milieu-attaque, sont blessés. Bref, Rennes, même sans covid !, aura une équipe privée de plus de la moitié de ses titulaires.

I add that internationals Doku (winger) and Meling (left-back), as well as Tait, a strong midfielder this season, very important in the mid-attack links, are injured. In short, Rennes, even without covid !, will have a private team of more than half of its holders.

So dumb. I can't imagine that Rennes is super excited to play this either. I mean, it's pretty obvious this hit our squad with Ivan Toney, and while the positives will be sat out, who knows if others have it and are playing that day? Just a ridiculous decision.

So dumb. I can't imagine that Rennes is super excited to play this either. I mean, it's pretty obvious this hit our squad with Ivan Toney, and while the positives will be sat out, who knows if others have it and are playing that day? Just a ridiculous decision.

Toney wasn't anywhere near our defence all game lol. Joking aside, how come Brentford aren't this fucked?

My wife said they must all be tonguing each other in the showers or something. I have TWO of my kids with covid, since last weekend. In my house, isolating. I'm not positive. How the fuck is it spreading with them when I can't catch it of my children?

Back
Top Bottom