Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3d687968b68a4f91fd41e7876446bcc6.jpg
3d687968b68a4f91fd41e7876446bcc6.jpg

Took my 7 year old daughter and some of her friends to a birthday party today. Had them all singing 'Spurs are in their way to Wembley' all the way. One of their dads is a Gooner, too, so I'm hoping she carried on when she got home!
:vert:

A big shout out to anyone, boy or girl or both, old and young. That you may find your dreams and really make a difference between the the sets of supporters.
Cup finals usually play out to guts and glory and of course, good strong legs at the final whistle, our boys will need to be on it tomorrow, they will also need the Guys and Girls that are traveling and hopefully make loads of notice,
If the lads put in a shift and work as comrades, we have a chance, they don't like it "up em".
So let's hold our heads up as support, back the Boys vocally and make it what it was like as far as atmosphere was concerned when we played Forest in the early 90's.

This will be so fucking great. A really big match. This is why we support spurs, to be a part of these big matches. Hammered at the moment. Cant wait to experience my best hungover match ever.

You look at all the recent games against Chelsea, and almost every single goal they have scored has been due to a direct defensive mistake done by Spurs. They have struggled to make chances on their own and if we cut out the mistakes (Fazio, please don't give away the ball in the defensive areas!) the cup is ours.

Personally I would love to see Verts score a goal, do the SuperJan celebration and dive in front of the chelsea bench like Suarez did against Everton before, just to shut up Moaninho!

:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom