Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

m_18013_wembley_stadium.jpg
The placement of the numbers is driving me up the fucking wall. And the red. Whoever made this is going to hell.

Didn't manage to bag a ticket, but heading to The Torch anyway. Gonna try my luck and nabbing a spare ticket down there, but if not I assume The Torch will be showing the game?

I just want a fair roll of the dice. No ghost goals, shit penalties, or sending offs for heading the ball (see Mido).
To be honest, that's all I want from any game....... if we're not very good then so be it, but when we play a team off the park and get sweet Fanny Adams out of it, then that's when its hard to accept. So let's hope the football gods are on our side tomorrow and its the Good Spurs that turn up tomorrow, not the one that we've seen the last few games.

Back
Top Bottom