Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh shit. No idea if I have that, I'm at work and the computers are locked down for updates.

I would pass the time in the same way but I'm in an open plan office and if I get caught again it would be another written warning.

Don't know about you lot but I preferred it when you had to go to WHL to get your Cup tickets. Wake up very early, head down to the Lane with a smug face on knowing your early start is to be rewarded with a ticket. Only for that confidence to slowly subside when you realise the train is full of others with the same idea, but you convince yourself that it's still early enough to be ahead of the main rush. But not to rest on your laurels you decide to run off the train so you can at least beat those on the train. Only to round the corner to discover in horror that the queue wraps the entire circumference of the stadium...................

On second thoughts maybe the online route is not bad, BUT COME ON FFS!

Last edited:
Been trying since 10.30am. Get the circle all the way around and then nothing! I hit refresh and the bastard takes me back to the start with a full circle. And repeat :adewtf:

Back
Top Bottom