Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomo

Supporter
Fuck it Liverpool is done. Lessons from game don’t play Son CF and even Skipp is better than Royal at LB despite being a midfielder

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Skipp
Bissouma Sarr Maddison
Johnson Richy Son

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Skipp
Lo Celso - Bissouma - Maddison
Johnson - Richarlison - Son

Get a winger on his strongest foot and a target to actually cross to. Get actual footballers in the middle of the park. Start Skipp because he looked semi decent and Emerson should never play another minute this season.

Burnley are rubbish. Yes, we're off form but we're still better than that shit.

Blimey, at LEAST let the euphoria of todays' HISTORIC, MAMMOUTH comeback die down before you start a new match thread FFS! :ange-facepalm::ange-blow:

Whenever I see Burnley mentioned, I think mushy peas.
Went there in the mid 70's and after the pub went in a chippy. There was a huge tub of green stuff so I say to the guy, WTF is that? Mushy peas he says. Gave it a swerve.

Anyway, 4.0 spurs

Not sarcastic, but this is the lineup I'd go with:

Vicario
Porro - Romero - VDV - Skipp
Bissouma - Sarr
Kulusevski - Lo Celso - Maddison
Richarlison

I'm sick of watching Son and Johnson stink up the place.

If I'm manager, I'm playing a standard 433 with two advanced #8s and no inverted FB business....... But I'm not the manager.

Lots of Love

Air Fixacoglu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom