Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FmOByAyX0AYJrZi

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...lwich-apology-Mikel-Arteta-north-London-derby

Pierce Morgan added: "As for Spurs, they have done what Spurs usually do, but what I thought they’d stop doing under Conte — and bottled it.

"I wouldn’t swap any of their players for our first XI on Sunday, apart from Kane and that’s only because Jesus is injured. I predict a big Woolwich win and Conte to throw his touchline toys out of the pram."

Pierce Morgan added: "As for Spurs, they have done what Spurs usually do, but what I thought they’d stop doing under Conte — and bottled it.

"I wouldn’t swap any of their players for our first XI on Sunday, apart from Kane and that’s only because Jesus is injured. I predict a big Woolwich win and Conte to throw his touchline toys out of the pram."

LOL at his Conte remark.
Has he seen Farteta on the sideline of late?
He is one hell of a cunt.

Anyone fighting someone over a football match, regardless of if they're a woman/child/disabled or whatever, is a fucking neanderthal and should stay far away .. that goes for both teams.

So fucking boring that we're in 2023 and grown men are still talking about smashing people up because they support a different team.
Hey! Now you are upsetting the Stone Island boys!!!

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Well it´s no coincidence that cunt supports Woolwich is it?!

Team talk delivered but we have been disappointing and that hurts.

Stick this up on the changing room wall prior to kick off!

Booked tickets for my girlfriend to some vegan food festival in Helsinki she has always wanted to visit which ends 30 minutes before kick off.

Been looking for sports bars in the area, preparing my backup batteries, laptop, lucky scarf etc knowing I need a quick exit and setup even if in a Mcdonalds or something nearby then move at half time. Really nervous about missing any of it.

Last night she told me the games on Sunday and the food festival is Saturday. COYS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom