Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter is not a court mate, its a fucking cesspit. As I said the fact there are multiple allegations leads me to suspect he is guilty but that isn't really grounds to treat him as such.

There are women that grift on rape with wealthy men its well documented.

That's why we shouldn't just assume guilt.

Even if he is a gooner cunt.
Did you see the messages? Stuff like I don't need to wake you and you don't say no to me.

The police even put out a statement basically saying they would have charged him if the law came into place earlier.

Under normal circumstances I’d agree with you, however under normal circumstances the prosecution would have presented the evidence in court in a trial. The general public would not have had access to this evidence to draw their own conclusions and we could rely on the justice system to determine whether the alleged perpetrator was guilty or not.

These are not normal circumstances, however. A lot of evidence for the first of three allegations was published publicly. Yes, text conversations/images can be doctored, however the way the victim was presenting the conversation by scrolling through her phone would have made this a lot more difficult to achieve. More than likely the exchange was genuine.

And why was the evidence published online? Because the victim tried to achieve justice in her own way as the case fell through due to a technicality, not through lack of evidence or perjury. The U.K. law failed to protect her.

So at least in the first case, if a judge must decide whether he is guilty or not then we will be waiting a very long time as it is not going to court.

Honestly I think if she was lying about the whole thing then we would have seen some sort of public refutation of these allegations. Instead there is a super-injunction which says it all really.
Her scrolling through messages on her phone in front of an audience doesn't really prove anything, literally anybody could have sent them them to her, including herself from another phone.

Do we know it was sent from Partey's phone that was my question.

If the answer is yes than forgive my ignorance.

Surely if they can prove its Partey's phone they can gain a conviction fairly easily, the fact that they haven't raises enough doubt on its own.

Have we seen any evidence at all for the other allegations?

Anyway I think I've made my point on this now so moving on.

Her scrolling through messages on her phone in front of an audience doesn't really prove anything, literally anybody could have sent them them to her, including herself from another phone.

Do we know it was sent from Partey's phone that was my question.

If the answer is yes than forgive my ignorance.

Surely if they can prove its Partey's phone they can gain a conviction fairly easily, the fact that they haven't raises enough doubt on its own.

Have we seen any evidence at all for the other allegations?

Anyway I think I've made my point on this now so moving on.
A conviction could not be gained because the offence was committed on Spanish soil

Has she taken it to the Spanish police they do have rape laws there.
She has and it's under investigation. There's a basic principle in Spanish law, the name of which escapes me, that you can't report on cases prior to the first court hearing in front of an Examining Magistrate in what is known as a Court of First Instance. After that it can be reported on if the case is given the go ahead.

So at the minute it's with the Guardia Civil and the Public Prosecutor. If you hear nothing it will mean that the case wasn't strong enough to move forward with, but this decision won't be made public.

You insult people on here all the time, stop being such a fucking drama queen. Everyone knows what you are like.

It's fine if you don't have a cohesive argument against anything I said I'll move on, It's no skin off my nose.

It's not like I expected you would have anything compelling to offer anyway.
are you trying to get banned?
You don't have to go through the process of pissing everyone off until they foul vote you.

Just contact the admins and get them to mark you as binned, so you can go out - "like a warrior" - or just ask them to shut your account.

Either way we don't have to put up with you telling everyone what to think, and then condemning or insulting people for not seeing things your way.

I'm still pissing myself laughing at that Tweet from the scary Ashburton Army, claiming they are going to sing and fight and take it to us. I can only assume they have never been to an away NLD before.
It's made my day that is for sure.

Next sunday is going to be memorable.

the cunts will be on the phone all day saying they are coming then hide in Greg's.
They have put it on the web stating where they are going from safe in the knowledge that plod will see it and wrap them up so they can give it the biggen in safety.
Pompey will do more tomorrow 100%

the cunts will be on the phone all day saying they are coming then hide in Greg's.
They have put it on the web stating where they are going from safe in the knowledge that plod will see it and wrap them up so they can give it the biggen in safety.
Pompey will do more tomorrow 100%

Having the word 'fight' in their Tweet is hilarious.

Having the word 'fight' in their Tweet is hilarious.
My mate has just sent me a picture of a group of these twats, absolutely laughable. As soon as we say " boo". They'd run. Sorry can't put a picture up of them as haven't got a clue how to do it. Mate said he got it from another Spurs group related to that tweet if anyone wants to find it.

I'm still pissing myself laughing at that Tweet from the scary Ashburton Army, claiming they are going to sing and fight and take it to us. I can only assume they have never been to an away NLD before.
It's made my day that is for sure.

Next sunday is going to be memorable.
Gosh, must be a hot sweep..?!!
marriage fighting GIF by Vintage 3D

Just wait and see what the Sunday after next will bring you!

Wake Up Smile GIF by STORKS

Back
Top Bottom