Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

some people on this threads are beginning to sound like the entitled, fickle cunts that other supporters accuse of us being.
despite being off form, we are 5th. unbeaten. some of you are making this sound like the ramos season

Your probably right. But surely there is some point at which questions will be asked. And it can't be too far away.

Perhaps. And I'm not saying that it categorically WON'T happen, I'm saying it SHOULDN'T happen.

Poch before any individual player, personally. He made the lot who they (think) they are. I feel like the lads have started to believe the hype about themselves.

Eriksen and Rose have had fucking stinkers, Janssen same old same old, holds the ball up well but Hugo looks more likely to score ffs. Only two positives have been Dembele and Winks who look a good pairing. Get Alli on ASAP as well as a bit more pace.

However this forum is making me ashamed to be a yid right now, entiteled cunts calling for the managers head weeks after they were singing his praises. Fucking reactive shit, if it was 1-0 our way and we were playing like this you reckon you guys would be saying the same shit? Anyway, lets go again in the second half. Hopefully even if we can't turn it around it spurs us on to turn this shit around ala Newcastle last season.

The worst thing that could have happened was for them to score first.
Look at out line up, who in there can you see creating anything for our front two?
Eriksen and Rose, and Eriksen has been neglecting duties for a while now.
We are to slow. We need to move the bll quicker, like Winks tried to do. However, everyone else seems to want at least 3 touches and a 10 seconds before they pass.
The key will be movement, one two's and quick passing.
Winks is the only player capable b the looks of it.

We still have time to turn it around but if we get any chances we have to take them:

11 shots per game over 7 games, since WBA, (77 shots) and just under 3 on target per game over 7 (20 ShotsOT)

Yea as I can see it there is just not offensive talent of ours on the pitch to break down deep lying 4-4-2.
Need at least 1 more attacking mid- Winks, Dembele and Wanyama is just too defensive. It is way too flattering to West Ham!
Not a fan of this Kane-Jannsen partnership either. Too static, too one dimensional. I want Kane on the end of the play and not running outside to facilitate outside options.
Hope Poch can see this and change it up- otherwise, it looks like another half of lump ball to come.

Alli on for Eriksen and Son on for Janssen IMO. Son can provide more pace against their back 3 and get in behind the gaps behind the wing backs. And Alli is excellent at exploiting those games if we can stretch their defence.

May sound strange to some, but in order to score goals we need to get one of the two strikers off. Janssen and Kane together is clearly not working, they are not complementary at all and now both just look confused.

Back
Top Bottom