Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently...... And this could be a load of old pony and is all alleged.....

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between two factions, Eriksen and Jan.

Just passing on what I heard

Both seen on spurs tv doing kick ups and having a laugh together last week. Must have ended in a threeway

Apparently...... And this could be a load of old pony and is all alleged.....

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between two factions, Eriksen and Jan.

Just passing on what I heard

:vert::eriksenserious:

You dirty dawg Jan

278DE48900000578-3038554-Tottenham_midfielder_Christian_Eriksen_was_pictured_kissing_girl-a-3_1429105315973.jpg

Lamela???
Ya I’d have Lamela in over Eriksen he’s been much more effective.

We should be rolling a 4-2-3-1 frankly but Winks is not great in that formation and Poch is trying to shoehorn him in for some reason. I like Winks but he’s frankly a situational player unless he improves his defensive ability.

I’m not saying this is an ideal lineup but I’m not surprised based on everything Poch has said recently.

I just don’t know what to think anymore, not sure there is a team he could have named I would be happy with.

Lloris
Aurier-Toby-Jan-Rose
Dier-Ndombele
Lucas-Lamela-Son
Kane

Fuck Eriksen off. Fuck 3 midfielders, we're at home. Force Lucas-Son-Kane to actually work, since they are our 3 best-attacking players.

No NBCSN coverage for Spurs today. They apparently have fallen off the radar. Refuse to pay for Gold Package. Anyone have a decent link to stream?

Back
Top Bottom