Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bbi2nsgCYAAsR2L.png

THE WORST THING IS FOR ME that this has pretty much undone the last 3 years of hard work. We're back to juande Ramos stage now, trying to save this season after spending 100 mil on players.

When Ramos came in he also spent near (just over) 100 mil and didn't know what to do with it. That's where we are, where the fuck are we going to get more money to invest in the club now?? We need a utility manager who can manage the fuck out of players he didn't buy and doesn't want but will get the most out of them.

Wow... That was quick on the trigger... You can F off yourself ;)

I was saying AVB got me interested in Spurs... Before I was a proper fan - who are you to say I'm not?!
You just said your going to stop watching, which is fine, off you toddle. - dislike all you want. I'd follow us to the conference, its about the badge, individuals come and go. Take the rough with the smooth mate.

Everyone was writing Wenger off at the start of this season. Are they now?

When Harry was here we had a 13 lead over the scum and everyone, again, was writing Wenger off and saying we were going to win the league. What happen? We couldn't win for shit for countless games and ended up in fifth below them.

Point is that things can change quickly so to be a proper judge you have to examine over time and look for common problems.

Yes, there were warning signs last year, ignored by many because of Bale, but this year AVB had the investment that we were lead to believe would be more in keeping with his plan for success. He was given a chance on that basis and I think that is an entirely reasonable thing to do. Two/three loses are never enough to judge. You need more.
Wenger has won shit loads. He is proven at a high level. I don't understand how you can compare these two - quite a stretch.
You can't only judge on losses either (though that alone in this case is enough to see there are major repeated issues) you have to look at all our performances and what you see is the same naivity, rigidity, poor tactics, etc. it's unreal that some people (not pointing the finger at you that I quoted above) still defend AVB and think it will improve. It won't. It really really won't. We are due more of the same as long as he is our the manager. Personally, I don't think it's acceptable.

You just said your going to stop watching, which is fine, off you toddle. - dislike all you want. I'd follow us to the conference, its about the badge, individuals come and go. Take the rough with the smooth mate.

Don't know what you understood... What I said was that I started following Spurs because of him but now I think he should leave... I'll certainly continue following Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom