Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep your distance lads...
Dc-xzBsW4AA5e0I.jpg:large

Keep your distance lads...
Dc-xzBsW4AA5e0I.jpg:large
Cue the 'training ground punch-up' stories from the gutter press!!

Sonny is either checking Dier's temperature ahead of tomorrow (which is nice of him)
...OR just seeing what HIS hair will feel like when he has to do his Korean Military Service!!! (Which is slightly more worrying!)
:sonhmm:

Wouldn't be surprised if we lose or draw this. Players looked dead on their feet in the Newcastle game. Our best chance is probably that Leicester are even more on the beach than we are. I hope so because I'd love to get third.

Our last game at the shithole. So glad. Worthy of a double celebration of qualifying for the CL and finishing our games there. Anyone else been to EVERY SINGLE Wembley game this season? (Blatant, I know) I've only missed two away games in the league but I regard going to every "home" game including the cups as the greater achievement! I'm not going to miss that journey.

Wouldn't be surprised if we lose or draw this. Players looked dead on their feet in the Newcastle game. Our best chance is probably that Leicester are even more on the beach than we are. I hope so because I'd love to get third.

Our last game at the shithole. So glad. Worthy of a double celebration of qualifying for the CL and finishing our games there. Anyone else been to EVERY SINGLE Wembley game this season? (Blatant, I know) I've only missed two away games in the league but I regard going to every "home" game including the cups as the greater achievement! I'm not going to miss that journey.

I think the opposite I think we will flow without pressure and smashed em

Anyone else been to EVERY SINGLE Wembley game this season? (Blatant, I know) I've only missed two away games in the league but I regard going to every "home" game including the cups as the greater achievement! I'm not going to miss that journey.

Yep assuming I get there tomorrow me and the boys will have done all 28 "home" and one neutral games at Wembley this season. Jumping out at Wembley stadium station and having a 5 walk to the stadium being the biggest plus but getting from Euston to NWHL next season will be an absolute joy and we cannot wait- were going home were going home.........COYS

Our last game at the shithole
. So glad. Worthy of a double celebration of qualifying for the CL and finishing our games there. Anyone else been to EVERY SINGLE Wembley game this season? (Blatant, I know) I've only missed two away games in the league but I regard going to every "home" game including the cups as the greater achievement! I'm not going to miss that journey.
Just hope we play at this Shithole next season as it will mean we have reached at least another F A Cup semi final or League Cup finale.

Expecting a high scoring game with both teams enjoying themselves. Kane may then get his goals-that would be such a buzz . What happens if they finish equal on goals?
I still want to win, 3 points, 3rd place and finish on a high.
COYS
If that happens, then Kane and Salah share the golden boot award - it's happened before with Berbatov and Tevez:

Berbatov & Tevez share Barclays Golden Boot award

Would still be an excellent outcome considering it would keep Kane chasing Henry's consecutive golden boots record.

Either this scenario or Kane finishing with one goal more would result in the most dipper piss-boiling (God bless shoulder-gate).

All respect but probably with none, fcuk Kane.

THFC is infinitely bigger than anyone so lets worry about winning first as opposed to a highly unlikely occurrence.

Next people will say if we lose 3-4 but Kane gets a hat-trick that will be okay.

Do we never learn???

THFC is infinitely bigger than anyone so lets worry about winning first as opposed to a highly unlikely occurrence.

Next people will say if we lose 3-4 but Kane gets a hat-trick that will be okay.

Do we never learn???
One would (almost definitely) follow the other so it's possible to hope for it, without being labelled less of a supporter

After tomorrow just 70 odd days til next spurs match day 25th July! World Cup before that.
Having seen the latest Drone pix from the WHL site - its going to take a hurculean effort to get it ready this year!
What - I wonder, is the fallback plan if it isn't ready - back to Wembley?

Do we never learn???
strange post - has anyone, except you, actually said that - apart from as a joke?

Do we never learn???
When someone starts with; "All respect..." you know they're about to show absolutely none!
"Fuck Kane" is a bit harsh.... we've ACHIEVED CL football now... anything else is a bonus, be it top 3 (ideally) or Kane being in with a shout of the Golden boot...
But look at it this way, IF Kane does the improbable and scores 3 or 4 like the final game last season, then we'll almost certainly win (unless Leiscster do summit ridiculous) and 3rd will be ours anyway
Why can't we hope for both?

When someone starts with; "All respect..." you know they're about to show absolutely none!
"Fuck Kane" is a bit harsh.... we've ACHIEVED CL football now... anything else is a bonus, be it top 3 (ideally) or Kane being in with a shout of the Golden boot...
But look at it this way, IF Kane does the improbable and scores 3 or 4 like the final game last season, then we'll almost certainly win (unless Leiscster do summit ridiculous) and 3rd will be ours anyway
Why can't we hope for both?

We can but this unhealthy need for him to be top scorer is at the expense of the team at times.

No one is seeking to lessen the guy's amazing impact on the team in the last 3 years but ahead of his personal glory is that of the team and that is not always obvious in my opinion.

I alluded to the thrust of my post in the opening few words.

We can but this unhealthy need for him to be top scorer is at the expense of the team at times.

No one is seeking to lessen the guy's amazing impact on the team in the last 3 years but ahead of his personal glory is that of the team and that is not always obvious in my opinion.

I alluded to the thrust of my post in the opening few words.
"All respect" but I think its down to Kane's 'unhealthy' obsession to score as MANY goals as possible that has helped us GET CL qualification and be on the cusp of 3rd place... his goals have directly kept us where we are... and if by scoring so many, he's in with a whisker of being top scorer for another season, why shouldn't he push himself...

It would only have been at the detriment of the Team if we'd been floundering in mid-table with Kane in only 10 goals... and yet still harbouring the hope he may score the 21 goals needed tomorrow!

Besides, I didn't notice Llorente chipping in when he's had the chance... even WITH those piercing blue eyes of his!

Back
Top Bottom