Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tits performance tonight
Parker man of the match. Tidy, strong defensively and showed some latitude on the attack. Giddy up
Sigg, Dembele n Lennon all quality n right behind Parker's performance. Ballers
Bale can score from anywhere. And Iove his arrogance out there in possession n getting the mojo on. Tough break on the YC -> contact was coming n he mis-timed it. Gotta pay the piper
Defoe greedy as fock but f it. Defoe finding his form is probably the most important variable to our the remaining campaign. So like Joaquin in Signs "Swing away".
Backline spotty at times but getting it done per the uge
Friedel the ultimate professional

inter We got you right where we want you GS

Sigurdsson and Bale have such a great partnership in the making. With Siggy being double footed and Bale having the urge to roam, their fluid interchange between the left flank and the middle absolutely wrecked Inter's defence just like it did the Scum's last weekend. They bring so much of a varied and deadly threat when deployed together.

The way we pressed the ball all over the field was the most impressive part of the performance for me. We were all over the field and working like such a unit. So much belief in this side, I love it. MOTM for me is the whole squad. Worked so well together. Very impressive.

+1

There was a moment somewhere in like the 75th minute when you'd think we'd be hanging back and lennon, siggy, and some other beast (it was just a sea of lily white) were just swarming on inter player, just pressing so hard. Fucking working it. Bossing it. Pure confidence. :avbdamn:

What a fantastic performance - attacking football at its finest from start to finish

Well done to the lads, mate a Top 4 Italian side look like Burnley for most of the game - onwards and upwards!

Back
Top Bottom