Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great night, everyone played well. Only bad things were the Bale booking and Lennon's injury (hopefully minor)

Parker was a different class compared to some recent performances, really good improvement from him tonight.

And Defoe looked very dangerous - please start on Sunday before Ade

I'd give it To Siggy.

Lennon, Defoe and Bale were all close. As was Jan, Parker, Walker and Brad.

And the fans there tonight were right.

Dixon is a cunt

Some very nice individual performances and a solid team performance too. Happy for the lads and I love this streak that just keeps going. Even won myself some dosh on the back of a 3-0 bet. Love you, Tottenham.

Everyone got it right tonight, didn't they. Shame about that Bale yellow though... just dumb.

It kind of works in our favour Maria.

He is undroppable at the moment so a compulsory rest is not such a bad thing.

Were it not 3-0 I would be more upset at the twat of a ref. What is it with these yokels that feel the need to make a statement like the turkish idiot last night? This Spanish fella was out of his depth but I'm not holding my breath for Platini to sort it.

Were it not 3-0 I would be more upset at the twat of a ref. What is it with these yokels that feel the need to make a statement like the turkish idiot last night? This Spanish fella was out of his depth but I'm not holding my breath for Platini to sort it.

Oh dear god

Yeah, it probably won't be too bad. All the players were looking really up for it and might want to show everyone that we are most definitely not a one man team.

Lazio and Stuttgart... Just 2 of a few that worry me.

But Fuck Chelsea though. Useless cunts. We will have them no problem.

No one worries me because we're the best team still in it (by team I mean 1-11). Not saying we can't be beaten, because we surely can, but IMO we are the best team left in it. Let them worry about us.

Back
Top Bottom