Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

man, that is so disrespectful and wrong
yes we know he's not Usain Bolt, and that he's not first pick with the others fit - but that comment was just plain wrong.
Calm down Mick - it's the internet. It was an analogy, not an accurate description of his actual abilities.

Vertonghen isn't Usain Bolt either, but he is supremely talented and Dawson is nowhere near him.

Calm down Mick - it's the internet. It was an analogy, not an accurate description of his actual abilities.

Vertonghen isn't Usain Bolt either, but he is supremely talented and Dawson is nowhere near him.

...basically EVERYONE on the planet except Usain Bolt isn't Usain Bolt!
:adelol:

Defoe and Chiriches not on the bench?

Otherwise that's a good team, fingers crossed (big ask though) Kaboul waves away those injury problems and partners Vertonghen from then on

There really isn't much point Defoe hanging around for the rest of the month is there...?
(not that I'm complaining... I quite like this team balance)

Bloody football , it destroys your very being & then that line up appears & I go & get all excited again.

Bobby Soldier to get a couple

Back
Top Bottom