Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shows just how tight it is....Scum were the real losers this week LOL

Yeah we made points up on them in this round of games, and they have city next while we play Burnley. I imagine that means we will make more points up on one of them at least. The fixtures look good for us over the christmas/new year break actually, till we get to 4 Jan when we play Chelsea again. I think it will help though that we lost to them so recently, gives us a chance to correct that at home.

Job done...
As comprehensive as a game can get...
We may not have torn them a 'new one', but at least we showed a bit of respect for the ex-Spurs players...
Talking of which. Glad we didn't fall for the ol'curse of the ex' trick and let them score; 'cos that woulda been 3-4!

Only dampener was that EVERYONE around us won tonight...
...and the only highlight from that is that ArseAnal will be feeling the heat (for once!)

I can report with surprise, shock and awe, that I have actually won a bet for once...

709ee6d1-b263-4d4d-ad18-97346c11653b
N2YqLlW.png
They are packing their bags and leaving the country before paying out!

What formation did we play today?

Looked like:

Lloris
Dier.................Alderweireld......Vertonghen
Walker............................Wanyama...............................Rose
Sissoko..............Alli................Eriksen
Kane
With the three behind Kane moving all over the place. It was pretty clever considering Hull played pretty much the same formation (or tried to) and we matched them.

Imagine if you'd put a grand on that! Ah well, at least you know what to do next time now.

If I'd put a grand on every bet I'd made, I'd probably have a credit file like the UK Deficit, unfortunately.

I do it for fun, which is just as well, as I'm shit at it. That's why I bet on teams to win that I don't want to win - fate would rather screw woolwich out of 3 points than see me win a quid.

Back
Top Bottom