Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BT sport creating their own issues then -

Asked Tim whether he still thought he'd be manager next season. Tim answered.

Then in the studio they say how disgusting it is that he has to field questions like that....

Jackie-Chan-WTF-meme-face-70958233396.jpeg
Sky did the same thing last week ... created the story ... asked Tim about the story ... then talked about how it was a shame Tim had to answer those questions.

The strange thing about all of this is that it was obvious that the managers job will be under consideration in the off season because Levy can't get who he wants because of the World Cup. Sure there was/is a chance Tim gets the job for longer if he does amazingly well, which is why he was given an 18 month contract. We all knew this ... Tim knows this ... the media knows this. Now suddenly they are throwing random manager's names around linking them with the job and undermining Tim and the team while accusing the club of undermining Tim and the team by not telling the media who they'd like to manage the club next season even if a decision hasn't been made yet!!
:nawty:

This season can't end soon enough. I think everyone including us as fans need a long holiday.

Everybody hates everybody.

The fans, the players, the staff, the owner. It's a primordial cunt off, a cunt fest if you will. A veritable plague of cuntiness and cunts. A cunt off of biblical proportions.

The club needs a fight club thread IMO. Maybe a sin bin system. Admin Admin for DOF.

If it's insubordination from Rose then happily get rid

I was furious with BAE and Vertonghen this season to the point of where I would have released them. But now I just think everyone needs to go take the summer away from the club and the whole group comes back for preseason with a clean slate.

There's clearly lots that is messed up at the club. I'm not excusing the poor behavior but we need to get a new manager, let everyone cool off, and start new next season.

I was furious with BAE and Vertonghen this season to the point of where I would have released them. But now I just think everyone needs to go take the summer away from the club and the whole group comes back for preseason with a clean slate.

There's clearly lots that is messed up at the club. I'm not excusing the poor behavior but we need to get a new manager, let everyone cool off, and start new next season.

He's a youth player though, as good as. Not very good either. Don't see what benefits can be had from a player as seemingly arrogant as he

He's a youth player though, as good as. Not very good either. Don't see what benefits can be had from a player as seemingly arrogant as he

I mean certainly he could be let go because of ability but at least Rose plays hard every game. More than can be said for some.

Ultimately, the club and dressing room are a toxic environment at the moment. Let's get in a manager with some experience and clout and let him make decisions on attitudes and ability. Everyone needs the summer to cool off before decisions can be properly made IMO. Everything is just too intense and dysfunctional currently.

Wasn't he already dead? The club was leaking to Sky that he was going to be fired weeks ago.

Yeah that was all really weird does anyone actually have the comment made? Was it just a leak to sky from the club?

No point sacking him now, I'm excited for next season if we can get this many points and wins in this league with Tim god knows what we wil do with a real manager

Have to say the gulf is getting big, top 7 then everyone below is pretty easy to beat even when we are being shit

Wound up waking up late, fucking thankful for DVR!! :holtbytongue:

Fulham are fucking awful. Any other team and we don't walk away with 3 points.

Fuck it, I'm happy with 3.

Back
Top Bottom