Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

where-to-eat-in-koh-samui-the-islander.jpg

:crouch: 'sup.

Chelsea update:
Not sure if this was posted before, but ...

The good news is that it seems that Ramires will miss this match through injury.
He started all of Chelsea's PL games so far this season, so I assume that's definitely a loss for Mou.

But the bad news (I guess) is that Mou has more than capable replacements for that position, like Lampard.

Chelsea update:
Not sure if this was posted before, but ...

The good news is that it seems that Ramires will miss this match through injury.
He started all of Chelsea's PL games so far this season, so I assume that's definitely a loss for Mou.

But the bad news (I guess) is that Mou has more than capable replacements for that position, like Lampard.

Or Mata.

:klinsmann:

Mata won't play that deep.
Mou is not happy with Mata's defensive contribution. Plus, Mou wants him to play on the wings, I think.

He'll probably line up:

-----------Cech---------------
Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole
-------Mikel-Lampard-----
----Hazard-Oscar- Mata--
--------------Eto---------------

Or I could see Essien in place of Lampard. Mou would probably want to add more steel to match with our MF.

they play totally different roles

Mourinho will probably go with like Essien/Lampard
Mou is not happy with Mata's defensive contribution. Plus, Mou wants him to play on the wings, I think.

He'll probably line up:

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole
----Hazard-Oscar- Mata--

Or I could see Essien in place of Lampard. Mou would probably want to add more steel to match with our MF.

355dvh.jpg

My bad.

He'll probably line up:

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole
----Hazard-Oscar- Mata--

Oh yeah Mikel, yeah it will be him and Lampard. Mata probably won't start. Schurrle has been starting over him.

Though I bet Willian will start because it is the perfect Mourinho troll choice.

I love the fact that they look so fucking angry, and yet theres absolutely nothing holding them back from actually getting to Adebayor. And yet they are acting as if something is holding them back :roflmao:

You might enjoy this. The Pittsburgh Steelers for some reason take offense to the opposition running on the field.
Non athletic fat guys look like rag dolls when body slammed.

Imagine this happening to a Gooner. I get all warm and fuzzy at the thought...

If you want a good summary of the state of things at Chelsea you could do a lot worse than Zonal Markings recent comprehensive article, "New managers: Mourinho at Chelsea"

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/09/17/new-managers-mourinho-at-chelsea/

a notable snippet
Willian seems an unnecessary signing despite his obvious talent. It’s difficult, at this stage, to see what role he would play better than one of Chelsea’s other five attacking midfielders – although he’s arguably capable of providing more natural width if Chelsea need to stretch the play.

What a bunch of cocks.

Cheering. Going to the pub with OZSpurs for the first time since joining them. 9.45pm here in Sydney, Australia. It's right after I watch my favourite Rugby league team the Sydney Roosters hopefully win the semi final. Both my teams are cocks lol. COYS

Cheering. Going to the pub with OZSpurs for the first time since joining them. 9.45pm here in Sydney, Australia. It's right after I watch my favourite Rugby league team the Sydney Roosters hopefully win the semi final. Both my teams are cocks lol. COYS

Wait wait wait, are you me because we seem to support the same teams, dont tell me you live in the shire

Back
Top Bottom