Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why dont we go again with the 2 up front,why dont we make them think,they have the same work ethic as us ,but fabregas doesn,t.if the levels of commitment and HK supporting we may overload and win that battle?

Why dont we go again with the 2 up front,why dont we make them think,they have the same work ethic as us ,but fabregas doesn,t.if the levels of commitment and HK supporting we may overload and win that battle?
It's going to harder for their back 4 to look after 2 strikers rather than 1. Or am I over-simplifying this?

I really really wana beat these jammy cunts and end their streak, especially at the Bridge.
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I hate these guys more than ArseAnal.

Anyway, I'll go with ...

Lloris

Naughton ------ Fazio ------- Verts ---------- Davies

Bentaleb --------- Benji
Mason

Lennon ----------------------------Eriksen
Kane

Seems a bit harsh on Soldado, but Kane just edges it out for me.
Also, albeit probably too soon ... but I'd love it if Walker is fit for this.

Last edited:
[formation=4231, Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Verts, Davies, Mason, Bentaleb, Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Keep it roughly the same just drop one striker, tempted to put chadli in just behind Kane with his physical presence, him and Kane to offer something of a battle.

Dropping Soldado after he's FINALLY scored a goal, way to ruin a man's already fucked confidence

Dropping Soldado after he's FINALLY scored a goal, way to ruin a man's already fucked confidence

It's not about soldado it's about spurs, are you saying we play two up top away to chelsea and Kane is simply our best striker right now so for me. Soldado is a grown man he should be able to deal with this.

Keep the same 11. Playing one forward is surrendering ourselves to the Chavs . We will get chances, we just need to keep them out at our end. The ugly mug up front is out for them.

We weren't playing 2 up front today

We kind of were when you watch Kane and soldado they were often pushed higher than the other players they are both strikers by instinct even if Kane has a good all round game I'd rather stick an extra midfielder in away to chelsea perhaps even Dembele or stambouli.

Going away to Chelsea with two forward type players is somewhat gunho. Perhaps as they game moves on changes things up but my memories of us playing top 4 teams recently is too strong to want us to be ballsy at least for the first 30-45 mins.

We kind of were when you watch Kane and soldado they were often pushed higher than the other players they are both strikers by instinct even if Kane has a good all round game I'd rather stick an extra midfielder in away to chelsea perhaps even Dembele or stambouli.

Going away to Chelsea with two forward type players is somewhat gunho. Perhaps as they game moves on changes things up but my memories of us playing top 4 teams recently is too strong to want us to be ballsy at least for the first 30-45 mins.

See for me, if we don't play both of them we're kind of just inviting them into us with no real threat of a counter. Kane will operate best if someone else is occupying the centre backs. A game getting smashed about by john terry and Gary Cahill won't be great for his confidence

It's going to harder for their back 4 to look after 2 strikers rather than 1. Or am I over-simplifying this?

Kane doesn't really play as a striker though. He was tracking runners all the way back to defense and linking up with the midfield. He was pretty much playing the central Bale role under AVB today. I say fuck the chavs, everyone will expect us to lose so hit them hard and go for it with Kane and Soldado. Costa out is a huge plus for us, we just need to stick the boot in on Hazard nice and early get him limping lol

Kane doesn't really play as a striker though. He was tracking runners all the way back to defense and linking up with the midfield. He was pretty much playing the central Bale role under AVB today. I say fuck the chavs, everyone will expect us to lose so hit them hard and go for it with Kane and Soldado. Costa out is a huge plus for us, we just need to stick the boot in on Hazard nice and early get him limping lol
Fair point Yiddo, but I hope you know what I meant. Bobby and Harry need to start - which I hope they will. The 1-1 in front of the 4-4 if you will. Anyway g'night mate.

Costa is a lucky bitch. Fazio has already exhibited a distinct lack of fucks when it comes to red cards. Would've definitely done the cunt had he not got this "injury".

Costa is a lucky bitch. Fazio has already exhibited a distinct lack of fucks when it comes to red cards. Would've definitely done the cunt had he not got this "injury".

Costa has no injury. Suspended due to 5 yellows.

Also, it's been a while since you've spammed a dick pic on here. When can we expect one?

Back
Top Bottom