Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Aubameyang had a good game.

giphy.gif

I still don't understand how the fuck does Ziyech not get sent off. Not for the push on Royal's face, but because he should get two yellows. The ref already has his yellow card out to book him for the foul when the handbags start. Surely he has to book him for the foul still, and then a yellow for the face push?

Really shit refereeing to forget the card for the foul.

Page 1 - Cunt off :kulushock:
Page 2 - Someone calling for the Moderators :skippcalm:
I honestly think this could turn out to be one of the most legendary threads TFC has ever produced! :conteshock:

Aggression Aggression Aggression

That was probably our best performance of the season, given the opposition, albeit caveated by their woeful form.

What I liked most was that we actually came out first half with aggression all over the pitch. Been screaming for this all season. Doesn’t matter what your tactical approach is, aggression is the key. We were snapping into the press and tackles, were actually hunting and were picking up second balls.

Some really solid performances all over the pitch.

We were good for that win.

Over the years I have had a peak at sKUMB and a few other teams forums. I could not bring myself to ever look at a Chelsea or Woolwich forum. Instant eye cancer.

I haven't spoken to a Chelsea fan in real life for 23 years. Hopefully I go to my grave never having spoken to another one.

Ridiculous OMT titles from here on in please.

What a day. Beat the racists. First goals against them at the new gaff. First goal for a lad who's been with us since he could kick a ball, who was also MOTM. Top 4. Newcastle about to implode.

Spurs life looks good again today.

UTS.

Back
Top Bottom