Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have to assume that everyone else will 'take care of business' this weekend...
We just need to make sure we're one of them!

At least no matter what, if we win we'll be making points up on either Woolwich/Man City or both.

Burnley have scored 1 away goal all season.

That's a clean sheet wrote off for us then :llorisunsure:
If it wasn't so close to the truth, it would be funny!!

Tomorrow will be a true test of whether we have shed our 'Spursy' skin once and for all now...

This is exactly the type of game we'd have dropped points in...
we can't make sure that past trend is repeated.

No mercy. We win. We win well. We move on. That's it. Sorry Burrrrnl'eh!

Anyone remember when we went 0-2 down to these within about 10 minutes only for CAPOUE, CHIRICHES, PAULINHO and left midfielder ROSE scoring!?

Amazing times.

Saying that, this was our last game against Burnley. a 0-0 draw..

Amazing times.

Amazing times.

Do you do this deliberately to wind the opposition up???
No wonder people think you're a Gooner Troll Maggot Scum Cunt!

Funny though! :paulinhobored:

or is it...? Or am I....? or do you...? Or should we....? Or have you...? Or did we??? Or fuck it!?/:avbfu:

The one thing Burnley can boast is Tom Heston. He's been class this year, pretty much became a brick wall vs United.

Obviously that doesn't mean he'll do it against us, but they all seem to turn up against us. The went from drawing at United to losing 4-0 at WBA so it's unpredictable.

As with every week, nothing less than a win. We should be too good for Burnley.
Jonathan Pearce: "Mike England and John Pratt scored own goals the last time Tottenham lost a home league game to Burnley.

"It was October 1974. Carl Douglas was at number one with Kung Fu Fighting, and Muhammad Ali was in Zaire preparing for the Rumble in the Jungle.
Ali Boma ye!

Anyone remember when we went 0-2 down to these within about 10 minutes only for CAPOUE, CHIRICHES, PAULINHO and left midfielder ROSE scoring!?

Amazing times.

Amazing times.

I had genuinely managed to erase Paulinho from my memory until I saw that clip. Felt weird just seeing him in our shirt. What a class signing he was!

Bet it's not just me of a certain age who roundhoused as children to this masterpiece. You'll be glad to know that Carl's still with us, aged 74

Here comes the big boss, hu hu, lets get it on

I used to be able to do all the moves to this....cringey now but a real party song at the time

Amazing times.

Amazing times.

Has it really only been a year since we had that useless organ bag in our team.

Crikey. It's been the best kind of felt-like-forever

Back
Top Bottom