Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was hard work. Credit to the team and digging out the three points but poch has a lot of issues to address, the form of Dembele, Alli, Son and Kane for a start, we our lacking so much and until Rose took his chance I could not see where a goal was coming from.

On the plus side Danny Rose was our best player by a country mile today, best left back in the premier league, no one is near this guy, I love his attitude and his decision making today was top drawer. Sissoko looked good when he came on, winks did ok and the icing on the cake is wegner having a melt up north as his fan base demands he goes only two weeks after being a tactical genius........

Needed that! Sissoko the game changer again.....offers that forward drive when everyone else wants to go sideways. Well done...

Son could have got Winks a tap in for 3-1 and an easier end to the game, but that win feels pretty massive.

See how quick it can change...Scum unbeaten since the opening day of the season now lose two in 3 days and its one point.

Cmon come clean who murdered Sammy and stole his account ?

Sammy the voice of reason !

Is it wrong that I expect us to treat them like a turkey, ie stuff them?

200.gif

:adestare:

Fuck me son has been dreadful. May as well have just given Nkoudou time.

Sissoko however has been great and gives us a different option.

Sean Dyche is such an annoying little ginger. Saying the ref was unfair to his side and that's why they lost. No you lost cause you suck. Saying Sissoko should have been sent off. Barnes should have been sent off for making 5-6 cardable offenses. Cunt.

Not the best of games, but a win's a win, especially with the way the other result went today. The biggest shout out to Danny, I didn't think that he was going to come out for the second half, as he seemed to be struggling with an injury. Thank goodness he did!!

Few seasons ago we probably would have lost that game 0:1 - great result and character to come back.

Gooners dropping 6 points in 4 days - love it

Last edited:
I thought we played well yesterday......again, its lacking movement and decision making up top, but I dont think we were dull, or low tempo.

Id really like to see Kane getting stuck in, like he used to though.....saw glimpses of it yesterday in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom