Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_oie8pce4UC1r8e765o1_500.gif

tumblr_oie8pce4UC1r8e765o3_500.gif
'Anything Betrand can do, Rose can do better'
Rose can do anything better than you

Re Toby

Prior to kick-off, manager Mauricio Pochettino said: "He's not injured, he got a problem in the last training session in his back.
"It's not a big issue, it's only a small problem."
Didn't see it. Thanks.

Poch seems to play down stuff only for it to keep players out for weeks.
Maybe the non issue small problem is slipped L4 and L5 and just a mild case of sciatica.

Last edited:
It's not "for some reason" at all, it's because he's world class at through balls and has incredible vision.
I said that. I didn't say 'world class' vision though.
For some reason was meant to be tongue in cheek as to why it's not happening a lot recently.
:lamelashock:

Good moments. worrying moments. Took our goals well, conceded too easily. Only seem to do as much as was needed. I never felt we would lose and never believed we would get beat (is this the same thing?). Good 3 points, nice long break to get everyone 100% fit.

_93020936_walker-rose.jpg

Our formation is so narrow tbh.

But our best attacks and the majority of our goals have come from the width Rose and Walker provide.

You know, I'm not surprised if that's why Trippier hasn't been given much opportunity. He doesn't provide anywhere near the amount of width and pace Walker brings.

Still don't like the way we're playing. Winksy ups the tempo nicely when he gets the ball.
I think he only made one mistake during the whole game and that was in extra time. I like him.
Vertonghen had a good game as well.

Back
Top Bottom