Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They won't get used to the league sitting on the bench....
Lo Celso is the frustrating one for me. Hot property in summer off a brilliant season in La Liga. £60 mil player and can't get a game ahead of the likes of Winks or Sissoko. Looks decent each time he plays. Can keep the ball, link the play, tracks back and does the defensive side well. Scored goals last year. Our midfield is shit but apparently neither Poch nor Mour think he's ready.

Post Eriksen we badly need both GLC and Ndombele in the team, and sooner the better so they can adapt.
One manager may ignore a player from favoritism. Two is unlikely. Maybe GLC does fuck all in training or ignores simple instructions or whatever.

You can't really be telling people how much time they need, you don't walk in their shoes, everybody is different. Sme need less time than 4 months, some need much more.
The really is no choice but to be patient because what else can we do? Sell them?
Nope. Play them. Combined, Ndombele and Lo Celso cost us over £100m. Lamela, some other astronimical figure six years ago.

They lead the most cossetted, well paid lives. Their every whim is catered for. All we ask of them is to turn up on a Wednesday evening and Saturday afternoon and give nothing less than 100% for our club.

At this time of the season I'll bet you find most players are carrying injury niggles. It doesn't stop them from playing.

No excuses. For the manager as well. Pick them.

Really need to play football right from the start instead of switching on after 60 minutes.

Burnley left huge spaces against City the other week so I guess Dele will have a good time exploiting these.

After Llorente was needlessly let go and not replaced, and Parrott is too young; other than playing someone out of position, I can't really see an option.

You do know Kane averages about two to goals every three games?

He is pretty selfish. If it helps the team, and they start playing better, I'd rather have two players scoring five goals each instead of one scoring 10

Kane should never play for this great club again, poor attitude, poor work ethic, obviously doesn’t care - that much is clear because his form has dipped over a long period of two whole games.
:mourcheeks:

He is pretty selfish. If it helps the team, and they start playing better, I'd rather have two players scoring five goals each instead of one scoring 10
I want my number 9 to be selfish, shoot on sight, nick others' goals, score tap-ins, deflections, penalties, headers, ones that come off his knees or behind or ones that he scores while still on the ground.

To think ONLY of scoring.

Back
Top Bottom