Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

drhOKSk.jpeg

Forster, Emerson, Davies, Romero, Bissouma, Lo Celso, Gil, Johnson, Scarlett

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Udogie
Sarr - Bentancur - Maddison
Johnson - Richarlison - Werner

Probably. We'll get a fair bit of space and they're not great defensively so pace on the wings would be smart for this one. That midfield three has to start. Bring Bissouma on for Bentancur in the second half to get some more minutes in him.

This is our last game before Son returns and the start of 3 home games on the bounce. Let's get the win

I think we are currently being very scrappy and lacking in cohesion but we make up for that by playing with verve, drive and commitment. Brighton will fight well but I reckon home advantage will see us through to the three points.

If they appoint the same ref as we had in the fixture last season when he made so many mistakes, then we are utterly fucked with the way the officials are treating us this season

If they appoint the same ref as we had in the fixture last season when he made so many mistakes, then we are utterly fucked with the way the officials are treating us this season

Will be interesting to watch how the big Spurs aggregator accounts approach this one.

If I had an account that big, I’d be spamming the internet with that Dunk tackle on Deki that was the most obvious red card and example of the bs inconsistency we’ve been on the wrong end of all year.

We know Sky and TNT won’t steer any narrative our way to influence these soft headed officials.

I feel if we are using the Hotspur moniker in the thread title we should be giving our illustrious opponents their full title of & Hove Albion.

Only English football could come up with this sort of team name greatness.

Not like the Chiefs v 49ers malarkey. What’s that all about??

Or the Super kings v the Titans which quite frankly could be about cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom