Tottenham Hotspur V AC Milan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm ok with him playing an advanced role. Gives him less defensive responsibilities. He's still young and learning.

I think he does usually play a more advance role, but centrally rather than off the left (as he has been playing in pre-season). Poch likes the 3 behind the striker to constantly rotate, so whether he starts on the left or not, I'm sure he'll still pop up in the middle and drive at the defenders.

I meant centrally in general. Looks like the OS had him on the right, Dembele style.

Our 3 behind usually play centrally anywhere lol. I'm sure he'll end up there more often than not.

I think he does usually play a more advance role, but centrally rather than off the left (as he has been playing in pre-season). Poch likes the 3 behind the striker to constantly rotate, so whether he starts on the left or not, I'm sure he'll still pop up in the middle and drive at the defenders.

Ive read he usually plays the 6 or 8.

Our 3 behind usually play centrally anywhere lol. I'm sure he'll end up there more often than not.

Ive read he usually plays the 6 or 8.

You'd hope. He is definitely a more advanced player. He's never a number 6. May have played there previously but he's nothing defensively so it'd be a waste.

Either way, excited to see him.

No Harry Wanks ? Sorry I mean Winks.....

How can he not start ?

And why the fuck is Kane not in Goal ?

If Chadli is CF, is Lamella CB ?

And is McGee a striker ?

Back
Top Bottom