Tottenham Hotspur V AC Milan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loving the movement from our youngsters..they pass the ball forward which is a delight to my eyes.

Wish this fucking commentator would stop banging on about kane to utd.

...and for what it's worth... if it wasn't for the fucking 'heritage' sashTM and the AIA logo, we could be looking at one of the greatest Spurs home kits of all time, IMHO!

the new players:
Trippier: looks very good, can cross and run. Knows how to defend, i would play him against Manure.
Wimmer: looks a lot like Vertonghen imo. Great passing skills agaisnt the mls team and very good tackling yesterday.
Alderweireld: solid, will start the season with Vertonghen. I like him quite a lot.
Alli: wow, he is what i expected and more. Will be one of the surprises of english football next season.

Now, it's time to Levy open his wallet and buy some players.

Back
Top Bottom