Tottenham Hotspur - Summer 2012 Transfer ITK Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I said I wouldn't do this early, but seeing as transfer talk has already started, I'm blowing my load early.

I am gonna lock this thread until the window opens proper - just to keep it simple. Then will open it, just like the window and you can all post away.

Anyway, today we have this absolute nugget of bullshit to start you all off and get you in the mood for the coming months

[itk=Talksport date=2 May 2012 inout=in player=Arjen Robben status=wrong probability=3]Man City, Liverpool and Spurs on Alert as Robben Cancels contract talks after falling out with Ribery[/itk]
UPDATE:Robben signed new 3 year contrast - 3rd May 2012

[itk=Talksport date=2 May 2012 inout=in player=Mexes status=website probability=5]Spurs after AC Milan defender Mexes[/itk]

Tottenham Hotspur - Summer 2012 Transfer Window Thread

[itk=Goal.com date=2nd May 2012 inout=in player=Vertonghen status=confirmed probability=7]Tottenham make Approach for Vertonghen[/itk]

Various other news outlets saying that we have now made an approach for Vertonghen... chicken or egg?

Re: Tottenham Hotspur - Summer 2012 Transfer Window Thread

From a couple of days ago, but noteworthy for being so laughable

[itk=Daily Mail date=30th April 2012 inout=in player=Hazard, Dos Santos status=wrong probability=1]Dos Santos used as makeweight by Spurs in deal to sign Hazard[/itk]

What makes it better is that I think it was the day after Hazard was at City vs Utd

UPDATE: Daily Mail? More like Daily Fail... am-I-right? Hazard signed for Chelsea

[itk=JJetset date=2nd May 2012 inout=out player=Harry Redknapp status=confirmed probability=7]"Harry simply needs to win the last 3 games if he wants to keep his job!!"[/itk]

Doesn't say that this is ITK in his defence, but given his track record could be something in it... or it could be pretty obvious speculation.

UPDATE: Looks like this may have been correct

updated the above - Robben just signed a new 3 year deal

Checked a few of the Dutch newspapers and website and they are basically running the same three stories as we are getting
Agent says Tottenham interested, Redknapp says interested but no talks, De Boer says go to Barcelona

[itk=Daily Telegraph date=4th May 2012 inout=in player=Junior Hoilett status=newspaper probability=7]Woolwich and Spurs both interested in Hoilett[/itk]

[itk=Goal.com date=4th May 2012 inout=out player=Livermore status=website probability=4]Southampton line up bid for Livermore[/itk]

Livermore has featured in 37 matches for Tottenham this season but he has started only 19 of them and just six in the league. The 22-year-old’s defensive midfield skills are highly rated by Spurs but, with Tom Huddlestone set to return next season, the Londoners would be willing to sell for the right price.

[itk=Roberto Mancini via SunSportNow date=4th May 2012 inout=out player= Gareth Bale status=confirmed probability=7]
"Gareth Bale is a fantastic player, but I don't think he will leave a big team like Tottenham"
[/itk]

EDIT:... and after the brief tweet here is the whole article

Bale wont leave say Mancini

Not any more info in there

UPDATE: Signed new Four Year deal

[itk=Daily Mail date=4th May 2012 inout=in player=Eden Hazard status=newspaper probability=7]Hazard given tour of Cheshire homes[/itk]

UPDATE: Probably true given that he said he would be playing in Manchester, but he signed for Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur - Summer 2012 Transfer Window Thread

Various newspapers and websites reporting PSG interested in Adebayor. £12M and £170k p/w.

No way we can compete with that. Will post a link to source later.

[itk=Daily Mail and Others date=4th May 2012 inout=out player=Adebayor status=newspaper probability=7]PSG target Adebayor[/itk]

[itk=Storts date=5th May 2012 inout=in player=Hazard status=wrong probability=4]
"We definitely still have a chance. Won't be £30 million either"
[/itk]

UPDATE: Really? Have a chance? Definitely wont be £30M? Hazard signed for Chelsea £32M

[itk=tomwfootball date=5th May 2012 inout=in player=Hazard status=twitter probability=7]
"Hazard also confirmed that he was in Manchester for the Manchester derby but refused to declare a preference for either team"
[/itk]

Doesn't sound like someone who is on his way to Spurs to me... think that ship sailed in January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom