Top 4 or Woolwich winning the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top 4 or Woolwich winning league

• Total voters
Roll over, enough teams seem to roll over when it works against us.

Tbh I always want us to win. But if it's a straight choice then I prefer to finish 5th and gooner cunts win nothing. Seeing the assortment of sex cases winning the league would make me fucking sick.

Honestly it’s kind of pathetic the vote is this lopsided.

Are people actually spurs fans or anti Woolwich fans?

I’d get it if both 4th and 5th made CL and it was a pointless result for us. But if it’s the difference between CL and not CL for us, what’s good for Tottenham is what’s good for the club.

This kind of shows that people get more satisfaction on hating other teams than enjoying their own team and explains why football pundits are so toxic. Because the customers love the toxicity.

It explains the lack of faith in our club doing anything special with CL status.

It helps the financial books but we aren't willing to use the boost to take any risks

The pressure was on against Bayern and they cocked it up. Raya up on the half way line getting in the way . Literally falling over when Kane was about to take the pen.
Pressure ramps up v Villa, then again at Bayern. If Bayern knock them out I think it will kill them.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

There’s not enough skin in the game in this vote.

Lets up the stakes.

Would you make a deal with the devil that everyone you love gets put on on a plane that’s preset to crash into a mountain to stop Woolwich winning the league??

How much do you really care???

That’s going to separate the people from the Bill Shankly’s of this world.
If that includes my ginger-haired step child, I’m still in.

If the City game is the title decider, I think our first 11 should be picked from TFC members.

I would put one of the Gooner scum TFC inhabitants in the team. Let the fucker run himself into a heart attack trying to winthe game.

We could have 179 Managers.

I chuckle at the idea that there is some kind of moral highground. Football is the most partisan sport there is. Because of the way it is structured it is a deeply emotional pastime. The passionate love it inspires means that rivalry will inspire bitter loathing. Finishing 4th is not some great achievement, giving up the status of the third best in the country is nothing so hardly a sacrifice . Ergo not wanting Woolwich not to be the best team is eminently logical. I'm amazed it's even contentious . Its not mutually exclusive you can love Spurs and absolutely hate Woolwich it's actually why the sport is so compulsive
100% agree....the issue only becomes a problem when the troglodyte allows the hate to supersede the love.

I think I would prefer to get relegated than Woolwich win the league .
A year in championship would be good fun tbh. We would have to sell a few players but could probably field Vicario Royal Dragusin Tanganga Davies Skipp Sarr Bergvall Gil Johnson Veliz and probably give Millwall a hiding

Back
Top Bottom