Top 20 Managers of all time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I was badly out of my tits in the early nineties, but 51 games for Livermore and Clemence? Really?!?

Thank fuck I can't remember 88-97.

Think we went out of the FA cup in successive seasons in the 3rd round to like Bradford and Port Vale after losing in '87.

I have very very vague memories of the mid 80s cup glory but was a tot. I really remember 86-87 losing semi finals of League cup to the cunts, fucking the FA cup final up and finishing 3rd (which got you nothing as English clubs were banned from Europe).

Looking back, it all kind of set the bar for life as a Spurs fan as it felt like that was awful but, except for the two cups, most of the next 15years were even worse! Spursy.

Imagine if Jake Livermore had been around while Doug Livermore was managing and he actually played.
Everyone here would be going crazy asking if Jake's his son. :kaboullol:

on FM14. I won The Premier League 5 seasons on the trot, the FA Cup 4 out of 5 seasons, the League Cup 3 times, Europa League once, Champions League twice and the Charity Shield twice. This was whilst having Andros Townsend as key squad member for 3 of those seasons, so I would say that with that in mind I must be up there

Back
Top Bottom