"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's news to me - I can't remember any bid for the players. If that is the case why is Eriksen running his contract down?

But is he running his contract down?

The way you’re wording it you’re likening him to Judas

I don’t think that’s the case

Welcome to the hoods school of economics

1) The CL doesn't produce enough income.
The supposed financial benefits of the CL have proven to be false

2) Dippers spending comes from Coutinho's sale
What are you talking about much of their recent spending has been driven by the Coutinho sale.

3) Oh no wait a minute, ignore point 2
Much of this season send was funded by their CL campaign - they follow the same model as us. They only spend what they generate.

And while you're at it ignore point 1 as well.

Destroying his own argument, in every post contradicting himself.
Tying himself up in knots when he gets pulled on something and ends up digging his own hole.

Last edited:
Welcome to the hoods school of economics

1) The CL doesn't produce enough income.

2) Dippers spending comes from Coutinho's sale

3) Oh no wait a minute, ignore point 2

And while you're at it ignore point 1 as well.

Destroying his own argument, in every post contradicting himself.
Tying himself up in knots when he gets pulled on something and ends up digging his own hole.

Oh dishonest Stevee is back for more, bless the boy, best check to see if the wanabee Aliaster Campbell has edited my posts again! Can't trust that little liar.

It's really quite simple, Liverpool's recent spending has been driven by the Coutinho deal - it is how they funded their previous summer signings and the signing of Van Dyke last January. Their spend last summer was funded by their CL campaign ( which they generated over £20 million more than us) and through their natural revenues. Their overall net spend over the last 5 years remains less than Evertons. Being in the Champions didn't stop them from losing both Suarez and Coutinho, it hasn't enabled them to sign any player they previously could not and they haven't become a CL club - hence why none of the supposed benefits stack up. Its all in the previous posts but good try - we will get you there eventually.

Last edited:
Oh dishonest Stevee is back for more, bless the boy, best check to see if the wanabee Aliaster Campbell has edited my posts again! Can't trust that little liar.

It's really quite simple, Liverpool's recent spending has been driven by the Coutinho deal - it is how they funded their previous summer signings and the signing of Van Dyke last January. Their spend last summer was funded by their CL campaign ( which they generated over £20 million more than us) and through their natural revenues. Their overall net spend over the last 5 years remains less than Evertons. Being in the Champions didn't stop them from losing both Suarez and Coutinho, it hasn't enabled them to sign any player they previously could not and they haven't become a CL club - hence why none of the supposed benefits stack up. Its all in the previous posts but good try - we will get you there eventually.
Ah ! The lying sack of shit is back out from under his bridge.
Yes, it really is quite simple.
You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Now let us examine how dishonest I am.

Step 1
You accused me of altering (not editing) your posts

Step 2
I voted for you to be binned

Step 3
Others on here also saw you are a lying sack of shit and also voted for you to be binned

Step 4
A totally independent, unbiased adjudicator looked at the said votes and deemed them valid.

Step 5
You ended up in the bin

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

End of year report:
Must try harder and must stop lying in class

Ah ! The lying sack of shit is back out from under his bridge.
Yes, it really is quite simple.
You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Now let us examine how dishonest I am.

Step 1
You accused me of altering (not editing) your posts

Step 2
I voted for you to be binned

Step 3
Others on here also saw you are a lying sack of shit and also voted for you to be binned

Step 4
A totally independent, unbiased adjudicator looked at the said votes and deemed them valid.

Step 5
You ended up in the bin

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

End of year report:
Must try harder and must stop lying in class

Oh yeah everyone else rallied around just for you right?!? Hilarious - I was well engaged with others but if you want to think you are that important to everyone else on here knock yourself out. And you cannot help yourself with your deceit - you even had the gall to claim that you had never seen me say anything positive when in that very thread I was defending the quality of our squad. You’re a proven liar - it’s all there to see in that thread, black and white.

Oh yeah everyone else rallied around just for you right?!? Hilarious - I was well engaged with others but if you want to think you are that important to everyone else on here knock yourself out. And you cannot help yourself with your deceit - you even had the gall to claim that you had never seen me say anything positive when in that very thread I was defending the quality of our squad. You’re a proven liar - it’s all there to see in that thread, black and white.
It's unbelievable how stupid one person can be.
Nobody "rallied around just for me"
They just saw you for what you are;
Full of shit and an incompetent fool

Only one liar on here and that's the fella who got binned for being a lying sack of shit.

Back
Top Bottom