Time to REALLY get behind the lads

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK, some are doom and gloom and others are high on "it's in our hands".

Whatever camp you fall into, or wherever within that continuum, it is now time to be POSITIVE.

Positivity breeds positivity - get everyone on board.

Players and others associated with the club read these forums, so let's engender the feeling of positivity.

We only have to win the next 3 games and we are there.

Negative posts are for somewhere else.

LET'S DO IT!!!

:bale2:

fair comments, if being positive on here helps, let's do it. I tend to think that what matters is at the ground, but if we can get a buzz to the ground via the internet fair enough.

COYS :thumbup:

fair comments, if being positive on here helps, let's do it. I tend to think that what matters is at the ground, but if we can get a buzz to the ground via the internet fair enough.

COYS :thumbup:

And that will transmit to the ground and to the team.

A buzz of positivity is what is needed.

From a footballing point of view, we have the players.

COYS!!!

I can't be positive because I don't feel positive, and I don't think we will do it.

However, I will as always be behind the team 100% and HOPING they can do it, and I won't get on their backs if they don't

Chivas finished out of the top 8 places in Mexico, meaning they miss out on La Liguilla/playoffs. Their first game after they were officially out, the stadium was fucking empty. I never want to be the kind of supporter that wouldn't show up just because a top place is out of reach. This is the time to back the players because this is when the team needs you.

Don't get me wrong though, I fucking hate Chivas and it cracks me up that they finished so shitty.

sigh...:harrysmile:

Well, our only chance depends on us winning this Wednesday. Now it's even more of a must win. If we lose, then it's over. But if we win, we can believe again.

Winning 3 in a row. Earlier in the season it seemed entirely possible, but now it seems anything but. Basically there are no more second chances left, we just have to go for it, and if we are to lose out then let's do it in a blaze of glory. :ledley:

Conspiracy theory:

Fergie gave CFC and Woolwich an easy ride in exchange for a CL'less Bale?

ubm9h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom