Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why didn't he play Sandro?
Why did he pick his son AND Sigurdsson over Dembele?
Why does he continue to play Lennon? An attacking player who never shoots and seems to have forgotten how to cross.
Why do we still play a high line even though our manager doesn't have the tactical nous to make it work and our defenders are slowpokes?

Maybe but we probably still would have lost 3-0 anyway, our first 11 does not match Liverpool fuck we have soldado up front.

I posted this in ArcespacE's thread but thought i'd put it here too;

Don't know if anyone else has already said already, but i've had a text from a player who was in the first team squad today and it isnt true. (Punching rumour...)
Yeah, he didn't punch a player...he hit two of them.

Surprised to see so many disagreeing with me. I don't understand how these ridiculous individual errors away at Chelsea and Liverpool are Tims fault?

Also these exact same players turned in these embarrassing performances under AVB. It can't be that both managers are to blame...maybe we just have a team of pricks?

He told us it was all so easy, all he had to do was play simple tactics like 442 and motivate the players and the results would improve from where AVB had got us to.

It was always a load of bollocks and he knows that as well now he's actually done the job rather than just undermining others attempts from the boardroom.

fuck we have soldado up front.
Let's not blame Soldado. He tried. How many times today he's had the ball in and around the scousers box ready to cross or pass only to find out that there's no one supporting him? Where was Chadli? Eriksen? Sigurdsson? Lennon?
Our attack today was even more disorganized than our defense.

Let's not blame Soldado. He tried. How many times today he's had the ball in and around the scousers box ready to cross or pass only to find out that there's no one supporting him? Where was Chadli? Eriksen? Sigurdsson? Lennon?
Our attack today was even more disorganized than our defense.
WHERE WAS BALE?

No but seriously I agree; Soldado did nothing wrong today, can't really blame the striker when the other 10 players are getting a ribbing.

It's a sign.

1VIua8W.png

Back
Top Bottom