Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We all knew this was going to happen. Its not like we got raped by a mid table team... They're top of the league. unbeaten in fuck knows how many and scoring for fun.

Yet we're not the ones losing 2-1 and relegation placed Sunderland losing 4-0. Give me a break.

Honestly what player would listen to him? The couple of our players that put in the effort should just laugh at any shit he says in there, call the rest of the players a waste of space and go get in the coach. Digging out anyone while not even having the stones to be pitchside despite the away end mugging you off is laughable.
so that gives the players the right to not look interested? fuck off. Vertonghen couldn't wait to get of the pitch and 9/11 of the players didn't look fussed at all. If it's true that he hit a few of them then good. If we come out with an entirely new starting 11 next season I'll be happy.

so that gives the players the right to not look interested? fuck off. Vertonghen couldn't wait to get of the pitch and 9/11 of the players didn't look fussed at all. If it's true that he hit a few of them then good. If we come out with an entirely new starting 11 next season I'll be happy.

and I quote

The couple of our players that put in the effort

Now what was that about "fucking off"

sherwood_phone.jpg

puurrrllease when you put an absolute rank amatuer in charge of abunch of professionals you're asking for trouble

if he did punch a player it just shows he can't handle the pressures of this level of management

tactically he's proving to be shit and now he can't handle man management either

absolute joke of a decision to put this 2 faced little weasel of a man in charge of our football club

I don't blame the players at all for being disinterested and fed up after all the bullshit they've been put through this season. Levy created this negative atmosphere through his instance on not fully backing his managers when we hit a tough patch so now it's up to him to fix it.

puurrrllease when you put an absolute rank amatuer in charge of abunch of professionals you're asking for trouble

if he did punch a player it just shows he can't handle the pressures of this level of management

tactically he's proving to be shit and now he can't handle man management either

absolute joke of a decision to put this 2 faced little weasel of a man in charge of our football club

I don't blame the players at all for being disinterested and fed up after all the bullshit they've been put through this season. Levy created this negative atmosphere through his instance on not fully backing his managers when we hit a tough patch so now it's up to him to fix it.
so you're letting the players off for not putting effort in. hahahahaha. this ain't about tim being shit or whatever, I can cope with having a "shit" manager, or shit players, but I don't accept any excuse for them not putting the effort in. try telling the away fans today that it's ok for the players to not bother cos you don't like the manager.

not sure what you're point is??

you said "honestly what player would listen to him" as if that makes their performances excusable

So you focused on just that and ignored the rest?

Player, person makes no difference if you don't man up yourself then you can expect others to listen to you. Did I defend any of them? Nope. Just the simple fact that you can't expect anyone to listen to any rant about pride or passion or bottle when you as a manager show none yourself by hiding away in the stands, not being pitch side at the death to shake your opposing number's hand and then avoid being on camera post match. Simple human nature to find it laughable being told to do something by someone that isn't prepared to do the same thing themselves

That's FAR from defending the players, they have shown time and time again that they are worthless, gutless sacks of shit.

so you're letting the players off for not putting effort in. hahahahaha. this ain't about tim being shit or whatever, I can cope with having a "shit" manager, or shit players, but I don't accept any excuse for them not putting the effort in. try telling the away fans today that it's ok for the players to not bother cos you don't like the manager.

Never said it was acceptable just that I don't blame them as they've been dealt a fuckn load of shit this season by the people running the club and cunty fans. Like it or not making 30 40 or 50 k a week is normal to them, they need to be motivated by more than just money and need strong characters to lead them and get them mentally prepared for the season or match to match. Put yourself in their shoes, these guys don't support Tottenham they work here and their bosses are abunch of fuckn idiots. I don't know about you but I don't like working for idiots and if I were forced too It would affect my performance, patients and morale.

edit: and to top it all off now they've got a manager who is allegedly trying to punch them in the changing room lol ffs TIT

Back
Top Bottom