This quiz is driving people mad. Spurs are easy to find, but some are impossible!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The newly registered member who started this thread is clearly trying to sell something and/or generate traffic. I'm wondering why people are biting and this thread is already at 5 pages.

I cant get the sugar one, assuming there are just the three on that character.
Also, i've got nothing on the car or the bull (i do have Gervais one in the back seat though)

I spent all day on the cunting BBQ as well.

I'm guessing the Sugar bag the bloke is holding up is my 50th. Had a brainwave, ah there's a city called Sucre in Bolivia, tried that, no joy. Googled "Football teams in Sucre": Hmmm, Independiente Petrolero and Universitario... A migraine may be coming.

Meanwhile my wife sobs herself to sleep, alone, forgotten.

EDIT: Get in! Get the fuck in!!! I'm going to wake her up to tell her....

:freundgoal:

Last edited:
I cant get the sugar one, assuming there are just the three on that character.
Also, i've got nothing on the car or the bull (i do have Gervais one in the back seat though)

it's not the word 'sugar', it's the other one. also related to the guy holding it

Yes, I looked at this thread earlier and sat there 'til I got all 50 :walkercry:

Yep, got all those now, up to 47

I know im missing the bird, the one thats carrying the hair (ive got the hair)

no idea where the other 2 are...

:dierpochhug:
At fucking last all 50 done.. was stuck on 49 for ages then realised there are two answers on the wolves on the ice berg..

Thought I'd be over the moon but couldn't give a fuck really and wish I never started it..:pochunimpressed:
FFS Billy - dragging rep out of you is a thankless task. "Port Vole" ha ha ha. I laughed so much I had an accident. Rep me up you molely old bastard. :dierpochhug:

Last edited:
I've got the horrible feeling that most of the ones I'm missing are blatantly obvious and I'm just thinking way too hard.... took me fucking ages to get the hair and that's about as obvious as it gets!

Back
Top Bottom