Things the fans can do to get listened to

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What can fans do to encourage change?

• Total voters
Anyone else remember that big inflatable Trump baby? Let’s get a Levy version and fly it over the stadium and fill it with our faeces and urine.

He’s bound to have an ego, so when Levy steps out post game to admire it, BOOM, we detonate it, covering him in our shit and piss.

I am a good idea machine.

Every home game, when the game kicks off, everybody take their trousers off and wave them in the air, singing:

I've got my trousers off
I've got my trousers off
got my trousers
got my trousers
got my trousers off

...and tell the media it's a protest.

They'll soon get the message - and it will be August, so we won't get our legs cold.

Trousers on at 1/2 time, then repeat for the second half.

Please add this to the list Kane you believe it

Last edited:
Are you a member or ST holder?

Have you renewed?

Yes Season Ticket holder, have just over 550 points.

Have not renewed yet, and still deciding whether to or not.

Club just does not feel like the Tottenham Hotspur I have known for nigh on 50 years anymore, in fact would go as far as to say it does not feel like a Football club anymore.

Boycotts do not work. For each fan that stays away a tourist will turn up. Better to make noise in the stadium, it’s embarrassing for the club if there is continuous protest. It degrades the product for both domestic and international audiences.

Keep the pressure up via meetings between fan representation and the board. Keep dialog open but make the club aware protests will continue until there is adequate resolution and a clear acceptable plan to resolve our issues.

With that amount of points you have been a ST holder for quite a while.

Why would you give that up, when Levy/ENIC could be gone in 5 years time?

Because as things stand Tottenham Hotspur does not feel like a football club.
The way I feel about it would much rather watch a local club, who actually appreciate the fans.
A bit like you and Wealdstone for example.

I may renew, and go to the away games, but put all home on Ticket Exchange for a season to see if anything changes, but really think I may have gone to my last game at The Lane under ENIC.

We need to get some volunteers to jump off of the Skywalk.

Thus getting the stadium closed on safety grounds.

That will show them we mean business.

Liverpool fans in effect forced Gillette & Hicks ?
That should be our blueprint.

Speaking with and getting ideas from Spirit of Shankley should be a priority

No one will do this as its totally counter productive and very silly but.....

ST holders renew but don't attend any games, or make their tickets available to others.
Every game they send an email to Levy stating that they won't be attending due to Levy.

Every home game will be played in a near empty stadium.

Boycott the food and drink inside the stadium?
Might cost Enic a couple of mill every match, plus it boosts the establishments in the surrounding area.

I’m not a ST holder so it’s been an easy decision for me to not renew my membership. I’ve also made the decision to stop spending money on the club for now. No more replica shirts or merchandise, no more Sky Sports, no more going to matches, and no more Spurs related gifts for my brother and niece who are both fans too.
I know in the grand scheme of things that’ll have zero impact, but it’s my own little individual protest. I’ll constantly reassess though and if things change I might start investing again.

ST holders renew but don't attend any games, or make their tickets available to others.
Every game they send an email to Levy stating that they won't be attending due to Levy.

Dunno if they'd care

As long as the money is rolling in we could play in front of 5 people for all the difference it will make to them

Although it would lead to lower food and drink sales on match day I suppose

They won't care, they will have still had the money.

Surely everyone could stop buying club merchandise for one season. Hitting the club in shirt revenue etc has got to make them sit up and take notice.
I'm sure we could all go without Spurs stuff for a year but no need not to attend matches.
Put it out on the internet so that overseas sales are also stopped. You have to stab Levy where he bleeds...in the wallet.

Clubs earn almost nothing from each shirt they sell.

They get paid an annual fee by the manufacturer, it is the manufacturer/retail outlet that earns the vast majority of the money from each shirt sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom