The Way Forward

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How would like the Mighty Spurs to move forward

• I'm happy to finish 5th, 6th or 7th every year and win the profit margin trophy

• I'd rather see us take some financial risk and go for glory even at the expense of the PM trophy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Thomas

Conte was Right. Our owners are Shite
Right. I'm fed up with trying to reason with all the Levy ball lickers on here. So I'm gonna sign off for a while and leave a poll. Cos I've never done a poll before .It's a simple question. With only two answers.
Any comments including the words "Leeds" "Stadium" "Portsmouth" and "New" are barred.

Oh, you're going to sign off because people don't agree with your every word? Shame. Drop me a text to let me know you are ok as I'll be very concerned. Hurry back!! Miss your face! X

I think there very fairly worded. Which bit don't you agree with. It certainly ain't biased is it

- I enjoy seeing local youth team players like Kane break into the first team, they seem to have pride in representing the club.
- I'd prefer to sign more expensive foreign players like Paulinho and Soldado and I'm prepared to pay higher ticket prices in order to fund it.

See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom