The thing that really bugs me about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't the fact that there's a deep rot stemming from high up, the fact that Mrs Adebayor is practicing Ju Ju on our players, the fact we can't seem to play football or the fact that cunty steward with grey hair is still on 35.

It's the fact that we have to wait 4-7 days after an away ticket application is closed to find out if we're successful. Surely it's calculated by a computer (regarding LPs) and they can find out almost instantly?

Answering my own question I suppose Levy wouldn't invest in anything other than Windows 97.

Isn't the fact that there's a deep rot stemming from high up, the fact that Mrs Adebayor is practicing Ju Ju on our players, the fact we can't seem to play football or the fact that cunty steward with grey hair is still on 35.

It's the fact that we have to wait 4-7 days after an away ticket application is closed to find out if we're successful. Surely it's calculated by a computer (regarding LPs) and they can find out almost instantly?

Answering my own question I suppose Levy wouldn't invest in anything other than Windows 97.

Are you waiting on Leicester away also? My xmas plans depend on it so it is bugging me also.

He's only just got rid of these things out the office:

640_sugar.jpg

Spurs having a club policy about having to use Internet Explorer would explain a lot. Maybe Levy still has an AOL e-mail. Or the club still has dial-up. Can't be on the phone and internet at the same time.

Anyone ever sit in block 53 in the Paxton,and if so do you remember the gorgeous busty steward from about 10 years ago? Dark, possible greek...Lovely :)

Back
Top Bottom