The Selected for TV Coverage Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm actually quite concerned over this. I have a seat lined up for the Burnley match on 11 May (Sat) but am worried they'll fuck about with the timings.

I run a farm so usually fly in, watch us lose, fly home. I'll be so hungover the last thing Ill want to do is fuck about with airlines and hotels at the last second because some cunt at Sky said I must. I usually get home on Tuesday morning. I dont want to have to stay in London until then.

Does anybody know when that match will be confirmed? Every week it gets delayed it costs me beer money in flight price rises.
Pretty sure that one will stay at 15:00 on a Saturday

And well done to you 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Wait....you're being serious? You fly in for games? From NZ? That's fricking awesome. I doff my.cap to you for that dedication....and dat wallet 🤣🤣🤣

Once or twice a season. I watched the first and last game last season at WHL. The mood was somewhat different between the two.

At the Brentford game I got absolutely hammered though owing to getting spanked in the second half. Got kicked out of a black cab about half way to the hotel in Picadilly. My friends bundled me into an uber and I woke up back at WHL.

I have no memory until the next morning and somehow stumbling back to Heathrow. The flight home was one of reflection on my life choices.

View: https://twitter.com/THSTOfficial/status/1768698879149478346?t=lt4xsv-nbj1u531YJNBmlg&s=19

We’ve heard from @WeAreTheFSA that the @premierleague have delayed the announcement of fixture rounds 34 (20th April) and 35 (27th April) until next week.

This is due to the FA Cup Semi-Final taking place on the weekend of the 20th, so announcing now would mean asterisks being placed against all fixtures. By announcing next week, they should be set in stone.

Doesn’t help those trying to book travel arrangements but should hopefully avoid changing them again.

View: https://twitter.com/THSTOfficial/status/1768698879149478346?t=lt4xsv-nbj1u531YJNBmlg&s=19

We’ve heard from @WeAreTheFSA that the @premierleague have delayed the announcement of fixture rounds 34 (20th April) and 35 (27th April) until next week.

This is due to the FA Cup Semi-Final taking place on the weekend of the 20th, so announcing now would mean asterisks being placed against all fixtures. By announcing next week, they should be set in stone.

Doesn’t help those trying to book travel arrangements but should hopefully avoid changing them again.

Sean Flanagan Lockdown GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Back
Top Bottom