The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
WTF - you live with someone in local government - who gives a shit, so do about 500,000 other people, are they all experts on national stadium Covid policy? Talk about 2+2=5 what an idiotic statement.

You do understand that up to a maximum of 4,000 allows for 4,000, you know what maximum means right? ... football clubs will obviously push for the maximum, they all do it every game, it's good business.

Bit like saying you can drive at up to a maximum 70 on a motorway but then your live-in mate tells you that government wishes are that cars must all drive slower ... hate to break it to you and your mate but that's bollocks, once the limits are set the choice becomes the driver's not your live-in mate in local government ...

It's the same here 4,000 or 50% whichever is lower - every club will push for the maximum or does your live in mate know better?

:mourshock: :mourshock: :mourshock: :mourshock: :mourshock:
Can't cure stupid. 🤦🏻‍♂️

if some clubs are in tier 3 locations whilst others are in tier 1 does this mean some clubs will have an advantage as some support can be let into their stadiums. also as the restrictions begin to lift next year wont some teams have more advantage that their second leg had a crowd.

I tried you just didn't listen ..... :wall: :wall: :wall:
You have no idea what you're talking about.

You lost all credibility on this forum when
1. You were outed as a copy and paste merchant
And
2. You said you knew the inner workings of the stadium build (which proved to be bollocks).

Now sod off, there's a good chap.

Me and my friend nearly had Club Wembley to ourselves, we kept walking up and down our row to try and keep warm. Coldest I have ever been at a football match since Oxford in the Cup back in the 80s
🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
I was in the Gold section. Too cold so walked round to the ‘home’ corner and stood at the back trying to keep warm. Wembley was freezing at the best of times. Apart from CW, it was such a primitive concourse abs stadium.

Anyone worried about fans travelling to a match, just wait until you have seen the crowds attending shopping centres on every Saturday leading up to XMAS. Closing the shops, if it is now deemed safe for them to open has to be an OG as it has stopped many shopping early and will mean more out at once.

If they closed WHL station on match days more people would walk to and from Seven Sisters and there wouldn't be bottlenecks. I think at the PL level they should look at each club separately and determine how many could safely be allowed to attend based on all the factors involved.

If they closed WHL station on match days more people would walk to and from Seven Sisters and there wouldn't be bottlenecks. I think at the PL level they should look at each club separately and determine how many could safely be allowed to attend based on all the factors involved.
Seven Sisters is bad enough after a match without closing WHL station too.

Back
Top Bottom