The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Below is a quote from an Oldham forum. It could be total nonsense for all I know.

"Kicked off apparently. Organised fight in Failsworth. Wrexham had Bohemian and Celtic fans with them."

It’s not Altrincham but a couple of stops on the tram to Brooklands in Sale (by the old rugby ground which is still there) gets you to two very decent restaurants: Gonbay, which is a proper home made Cantonese restaurant; Chez Nous, which is a very good French restaurant. Plenty of pubs around selling local JW Lees beers. It’s my posh pit stop for Old Trafford and Mcr games in general.

It’s not Altrincham but a couple of stops on the tram to Brooklands in Sale (by the old rugby ground which is still there) gets you to two very decent restaurants: Gonbay, which is a proper home made Cantonese restaurant; Chez Nous, which is a very good French restaurant. Plenty of pubs around selling local JW Lees beers. It’s my posh pit stop for Old Trafford and Mcr games in general.
Appreciate the info.

Thanks 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom