The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be shocked if he starts to be honest, can't imagine he's match fit after not playing for 4 weeks. Maybe off the bench? But starting? I'd be surprised by that...

Woolwich are desperate.

They'll go with Partey and Xhaka, in my opinion.

As this draws nearer I am becoming more and more jealous that I didn't get a ticket. I'd love to be there to witness Bale break Gooner hearts by smashing in a 35 yard top corner screamer.

When was our last absolute screamer? I'm not sure I can remember one since Vic v Dippers or maybe Eriksen against Chelsea. I'm sure there must be more recent ones? But it definitely feels like we're due one.
Matovic no?

Form goes out the window for these games - the cunts always turn up for this, so I truly hope we show up accordingly. Chelsea's performance was not good enough

So many times in recent years we've completely outplayed them only to win by 1 goal margin - about time we gave them a proper sending - 3-4 goals leathering

Woolwich’s only decent performances have been against big teams, they are more than capable of beating us.

Both teams will be trying to stay low and play on the break, so it’s basically going to be a battle of wills. Win this game and we can fuck up their whole season.

Woolwich’s only decent performances have been against big teams, they are more than capable of beating us.

Both teams will be trying to stay low and play on the break, so it’s basically going to be a battle of wills. Win this game and we can fuck up their whole season.
I agree , make me laugh the amount of people writing them off before the game has even started!

Anyone who thinks this will be easy or should be taken lightly has been sniffing the kool-aid.

They will turn up and try hard, that much is guaranteed. We cannot be complacent, and a big win could really mess with their heads, which would be brilliant. We should be aiming to win and win well.

Kane will start, almost guaranteed imv, and Bale should be on the bench and come on for Moura or Bergy who have been working much harder recently.

Is Toby really back? That would be fantastic

We will bring the post chelscum dressing room anger into this game and we will demolish these clowns

COYS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom