The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The tears are beautiful.. all our rivals have is how boring it is to watch. yeah I’m mortified having to watch the highest goal scorers in the league beat our rivals..

I hate it, I fucking hate it.., please: Make it Stop..

Sky fucking hate us don’t they. Woolwich won the possession, we won the game. Fuck off.
Maybe they can go console themselves with Man City sitting in the corner of the pub whining about how the stats prove they should have won the game.....

Man City and Woolwich 0 goals 0 points

Spurs 4 goals 6 points

Possession for show, goals for dough.

Yeah don’t get me wrong I would love to see us go for the kill and bring on bale to make it 5-0 but I remember Poch last season at the lane and we played beautiful football and win nothing , so I’m willing to give Jose football a try , I think if we do win the league this year though my life expectancy will decrease quite a bit!
Yep

its the "do I sell my soul to the devil" conundrum, isn't it?

I watched those feckers win the double at WHL in 71 and I would sell my mothers soul to see them relegated

but this way of winning is painful to watch. It must be like watching yourself in a mirror making love to the worlds most beautiful woman, as your eyeballs are being microwaved - knowing that you can switch it off but that she will walk away forever.

the ultimate Pyrrhic victory

Yeah the melting on here by around 3 or 4 of the usual suspects was a bit embarrassing. We were defending the lead and they never really threatened us. I was very calm as well.
Calm and enjoyable. When you see players like Stevie battling it out in our own corner, you know we’ve got it. Chill out and watch us destroy shite teams on the counter.

We’ve had decades of flash football to no end. If every single game for the next 5 years is like this I’ll be ecstatic.

Back
Top Bottom